Athletic supporter hurts like heck!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Transit74

Athletic supporter hurts like heck!

Postby Transit74 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:56 pm

I'm 8 days post surgery, the jock strap I'm supposed to wear causes a lot of pain. Do you think wearing snug fitting underwear is a viable alternative? Wearing these my scrotum is secure and the penis is pointing upwards as the doctor ordered. Can I continue this way or do I have to wear the supporter which causes a lot of pain?

jeremc

Re: Athletic supporter hurts like heck!

Postby jeremc » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:08 pm

Go Naked like I did, much more comfortable!
Or get some Jockey Pouch briefs http://www.jockey.com/catalog/product/j ... ouch-brief.
You can see a pic of me on page 12 of my Journey.
Welcome to the Bionic Brotherhood,
Jere
Page 7, 1st LGX 18+3 on 12/27/2012. 2nd LGX 18+6 on 12/11/2014, 3ed CX 24+3 on 5/29/19. bionicjere on Skype

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:57 am

At 8 days post op, almost everything causes pain.... I agree with going naked when you can..... I bought Fruit of the Loom jockeys.... My normal underwear for years..... But I bought them one size smaller than normal.... Usually wear large... Got medium.... One of my "challenges" is to keep "dressed" up and to the right as when I am down and to the left, I "fold" and am uncomfortable..... At almost 18 months post op (from second implant), it's the only discomfort I have.... And that's only because my first doctor botched the job... My revision has been fabulous.... Thank you Dr Perito!!!!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:58 am

120 dollars worth of new underwear purchases later, I have gotten a jockstrap as the perfect solution. . . the lightweight cotton kind from Papi. Extremely comfortable. I now am able to point my penis downward.

However, that was not the case initially. After four days, the only solutions that worked for me was totally naked (commando was worse than anything because the sore penis rubbed against any pants that I could find), or a HUGE jockstrap that my urologist sent with me home filled with tissue put in the right places to arrange my penis in such a way as to not be painful. I had the summer to deal with where my wife told me that I looked like I had a permanent erection. Oh, that's right . . . I did. Being the Fall, the tent that results in the jockstrap plus tissue arrangement can be successfully covered up by baggy pants and a long jacket. Forget jeans until you get the Papi jockstraps.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

Transit74

Postby Transit74 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Thank you! I'm going to buy some of those Papi jock straps

Return to “Implants”