About to become bionic

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
whatsnext?

Re: received my implant 5/27/15

Postby whatsnext? » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:39 am

Hello, I've just joined in on Frank Talk, and wanted to compare some of my concerns regarding post-op progress. I had the surgery done on April 27, 2015.

When I awoke in the recovery room, my glans was burning like it was on fire. After a little while, I was released from the hospital. When I got to my motel room; I discovered my penis and scrotum (size of a grapefruit) were both really swollen, and the deepest black and blue I've ever seen. Both were and still are (72 hrs later) in some pain. Setting down and getting up is a real chore. My questions are; 1) Did anyone have this type of swelling and bruising. 2) How long did it take before swelling and bruising started to go away?

Not trying to alarm anyone considering an implant, I did it and do believe that in time it will be fine.

Thank you,
whatsnext?

avlis26

Re: About to become bionic

Postby avlis26 » Sat May 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Whatsnext,

I had minimal bruising and some swelling in my scrotum during the first week.
Ice and resting are your best friend, but if the pain is unbearable don’t hesitate to call your doctor.

Hope you will get better soon.. keep us updated!! Take care!

avlis26

Postby avlis26 » Sat May 02, 2015 10:38 pm

Had My first month anniversary 3 days ago!!
wow.. This past week was tough.. I got sick a few days before and am still not sure whether it was food poisoning or I was hit by a stomach virus.
I started to fear I had an infection, but Thank GOD, my implant is working perfectly and the only pain I have there is when I'm fully pumped.
I just couldn't cycle it very often the last few days, but I'm back to my exercises now!!
Here we go again..

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Tue May 05, 2015 6:40 pm

I'm about two weeks till my implant day and I become bionic! I'm excited and nervous but I'm just ready to do it and get back to living my life without this anxiety anymore. Please wish me luck and send me your prayers, thanks!

upandhard

Postby upandhard » Wed May 06, 2015 12:17 am

Jerseyhulk, don't think twice about it. Just get it done and get past the recovery phase. Tomorrow will be 4 months since I became bionic and I remain ecstatic. Getting this implant (and selecting Dr. Kramer as my surgeon) is clearly one of the best decisions I've made in my life. ED is a thing of the past. That is a blessing! I'm still in awe as I think about it. You will be too!

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Wed May 06, 2015 6:03 am

upandhard wrote:Jerseyhulk, don't think twice about it. Just get it done and get past the recovery phase. Tomorrow will be 4 months since I became bionic and I remain ecstatic. Getting this implant (and selecting Dr. Kramer as my surgeon) is clearly one of the best decisions I've made in my life. ED is a thing of the past. That is a blessing! I'm still in awe as I think about it. You will be too!

I would agree with the statement above! At only a week out I am certainly not an expert but so far couldnt be happier with so much less discomfort and swelling etc than I had imagined. Glad I took some time off post op as standing for prolonged periods still gets a little sore but so far much less to go through than i imagined. Thinking of you and hoping your stress level waiting stays as low as possible.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Thu May 07, 2015 5:44 pm

billb603 wrote:
upandhard wrote:Jerseyhulk, don't think twice about it. Just get it done and get past the recovery phase. Tomorrow will be 4 months since I became bionic and I remain ecstatic. Getting this implant (and selecting Dr. Kramer as my surgeon) is clearly one of the best decisions I've made in my life. ED is a thing of the past. That is a blessing! I'm still in awe as I think about it. You will be too!

I would agree with the statement above! At only a week out I am certainly not an expert but so far couldnt be happier with so much less discomfort and swelling etc than I had imagined. Glad I took some time off post op as standing for prolonged periods still gets a little sore but so far much less to go through than i imagined. Thinking of you and hoping your stress level waiting stays as low as possible.

Thanks you all for your words of encouragement. It really means more than you know. God bless!

RelievedofED1

Postby RelievedofED1 » Fri May 08, 2015 6:52 am

Please let us know your success story after your surgery. You will be in my prayers for a very speedy recovery.
66 year old with ED intermittently for years and consistently for the 2 years before implant. Tried everything. AMS CX 21cm+1 cm RTEs Dr Kramer 4/29/2015.
Revision 5/3/2021 AMS CX 700 21cm+2 cm RTEs.
Revision 2022 Titan XL 24 cm no RTEs.

jerseyhulk

Postby jerseyhulk » Sat May 09, 2015 1:03 am

billb603 wrote:Please let us know your success story after your surgery. You will be in my prayers for a very speedy recovery.

I will definitely follow up with you guys. Everybody been so great and stands by each other here and I feel like once I'm bionic I'll return the favor to someone that's about to go through it. Thank y'all so much for all the prayers and advice. I can't wait to test that thing out! I'm got years and years of tension so I'm gonna wear it out haha. Take care and God bless!

rcm900

Postby rcm900 » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:02 pm

Hey avilis 26 who did your surgery?

Return to “Implants”