Advice: Practice Patience With Trimix Before Moving On To Implants

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Cigar56

Re: Advice: Practice Patience With Trimix Before Moving On To Implants

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Tsanchez12369 wrote:It doesn’t seem he is opposed to implants, just letting guys know that injectables can work for some guys and that it may take awhile to do so...so give it some time and adjustments as needed. Good news all around, if it works-great, if not implants are another option!

Hey Larry, where in the post did I say I was adamantly opposed to implants? I'm puzzled. My point was that I am glad I didn't rush right into an implant and took the time to give Trimix a fair shot. I think implants are great, and I'll go that route if the injections stop working, but currently that's not the case.

All I'm trying to do is advise people to choose all of their options carefully, exercise some patience, and work closely with their doctors for the best results.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:03 pm

Cigar56 wrote:
Tsanchez12369 wrote:It doesn’t seem he is opposed to implants, just letting guys know that injectables can work for some guys and that it may take awhile to do so...so give it some time and adjustments as needed. Good news all around, if it works-great, if not implants are another option!

Hey Larry, where in the post did I say I was adamantly opposed to implants? I'm puzzled. My point was that I am glad I didn't rush right into an implant and took the time to give Trimix a fair shot. I think implants are great, and I'll go that route if the injections stop working, but currently that's not the case.

All I'm trying to do is advise people to choose all of their options carefully, exercise some patience, and work closely with their doctors for the best results.

If you're not, just say so. It just seems that your post was designed to sway people who are considering an implant. Think about this... if a doctor (7 years of med school before they specialize) decides that implant is appropriate, do you think that he thinks that injections (or any other treatment) will work or work for long? There are so many men here, me included, who wasted a lot of good fuck years pissin around with pills, injections, pumps, suppositories, etc.

Larry

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:12 pm

Again Larry, where in the post did I say I was "adamantly opposed to implants?" You are making that accusation. The only thing I said was to encourage people not to give up too early on injections before moving on. That's my opinion. Are you censoring me for relating my experience and offering advice based on what I have gone through?

Isn't this the board forum for injections?
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:18 pm

Cigar56 wrote:Again Larry, where in the post did I say I was "adamantly opposed to implants?" You are making that accusation. The only thing I said was to encourage people not to give up too early on injections before moving on. That's my opinion. Are you censoring me for relating my experience and offering advice based on what I have gone through?

Isn't this the board forum for injections?

ACCUSATION??? CENSORING??? Stop it. These words are getting used far too often anymore. I asked you why you were so opposed to implants, if you're not, say that. Your long post went on and on about injections and seemed TO ME (my opinion) like you had a hate on for implants so I asked you. Chill out.

Larry

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:23 pm

No, Larry. You chill. As the forum moderator you made an accusation against me that was completely unwarranted. I won't be intimidated.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:30 pm

Cigar56 wrote:No, Larry. You chill. As the forum moderator you made an accusation against me that was completely unwarranted. I won't be intimidated.

OK, whatever, is everybody that asks you a question making an accusation? Do you even know what an accusation is? I'm done with this ridiculous conversation.

Larry

Return to “Injections”