Downward curve after injecting

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
jeff65

Downward curve after injecting

Postby jeff65 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:47 am

Hey guys,

I’ve been using trimix for a couple months now and injected maybe a dozen times total. I started out with 25 units and have been slowly reducing the dose trying to find the right amount that will give good hardness but not last too long. That seems to be around 10-12 units for me.

I thought everything was going well but the last time I injected, I noticed a downward curve to my erection that was never there before. I have always been a little paranoid about Peyronies so have made sure to switch sides each time and never inject more than 2x a week. But now, I’m scared to inject again. Could this have just been a fluke or the start of something bad? I haven’t discussed with my doc yet.

Jeff
53 yo, married 31 years. DX with prostate cancer on Aug 28, 2017. RALP on Oct 30, 2017 with bilateral nerve sparing. Cancer-free but with ED without meds. Taking 40mg sildenafil daily and 10 units trimix (16.7mg pap; .56mg phent; 5.6 mcg PGE1) 1-2x/week.

Cigar56

Re: Downward curve after injecting

Postby Cigar56 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:11 am

Hi Jeff,

It could be nothing but to put your mind at ease you should see your urologist. I'm always researching injections to help with my own use of Trimix and I have never heard of injecting causing a downward curve in the penis. But I am not a medical professional. It seems that everyone potentially has a different reaction to Trimix. You say you're careful not to inject more than twice a week. Heck, I've injected twice a day for seven consecutive days on vacation. I have never had a negative reaction during those binges.

The fact that everybody responds differently is why doctors give the most conservative advice possible for injecting. Some guys inject nearly every day with no problem, but another guy trying that might develop a curvature.

Hopefully your situation is not serious and was not caused by injections. Let us know what you find out after consulting with your doctor. Good luck.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Tsanchez12369

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:58 am

You’ll know next time you have an rrection. Injecting can cause peyronies. Always put pressure on the injection site for 5-7 minutes immediately after injection to prevent trauma from internal bleeding during the erection.
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:55 am

I inject every 5-6 days. Only injected 20 times and developed a dent in the side of my dick and a 5 degree curve. Be careful. Getting implant.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

Return to “Injections”