Allergic Reaction (Itching) to Bi-mix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
dennis1941

Allergic Reaction (Itching) to Bi-mix

Postby dennis1941 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:13 pm

I was using bimix successfully for 7 years and upped the level of phentolamine from 0.5 to 1.0 (with 30 papavarine). Soon I started having intense itching on the underside of my penis just behind the head. Starts about 12 hours after the shot and last 2 - 3 days. My urologist said he never heard of that, nothing shows up on any Google search, and I don't know what to do: It's not from an infection, not from my wife, lubricatin, nothing has changed but what seems like a possible allergic reaction.

Anyone out there ever have this or heard of it? If so, what did you do? I can't be the only one.
(Please reply to me directly at dennis@someonewilder.com so I don't miss any responses. Thanks.

JimStars

Re: Allergic Reaction (Itching) to Bi-mix

Postby JimStars » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:37 pm

Dennis,

One thing that came to mind is some kind of microcrystals (small enough to fit thru the syringe).

Crystallization can happen with BiMix at 30/1 or 30/2 levels because that is at the max saturation for these chemicals (and 31 or 32 mgs is still a lot of product to dissolve in 1 ml of water). And if the water is not slightly on the low/acid PH side it is harder to keep in solution -- or if it is too cold. BiMix does not have to be kept really cold -- just cool. A pharmacist would make sure of the lower PH when mixing.

I guess swish the vial gently a bit (not shaking -- don't make bubbles) and see if it shimmers or even is cloudy.

Report back!

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Injections”