New to this

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
40buickcoupe

Re: New to this

Postby 40buickcoupe » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:36 am

yes sir I did dr had me take it before I came in but he said I was like a rock that would not work

Larry10625

Re: New to this

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:05 am

bldoink wrote:
grandhaven wrote:40buick,
Right now, I use 70 units (0.7 ml) at 30/1/10. The next refill, I will ask for a higher formula, as I am not having pain. I hope that I can get it down to 40 units or less, like some on here, to get more use out of a 2-ml vial.

Now I have a question: Any suggestions from anyone what I should ask to be bumped up to? I'm guessing 30/2/20. Since the pain is not an issue, at least not yet.

The alprostadil (PGE1 or prostglandin E1) is the big gun of the mix but also what usually causes pain for those that have that issue. I just use mono-mix which is just alprostadil and saline at 80 MCG per ML. I only use 6 to 10 units of that mix. Look, I'm no medical professional and nothing I post should be construed as medical advice but it you're using 70 units and don't have pain issues I'd at least quadruple the alprostadil if possible. I don't know which pharmacy you use but it appears Empower offers at least a 30 / 2 / 20, Zion offers a 30 / 2 / 40 and Olympia offers a 30 / 1 / 25 as well as a 30 / 3 / 100. Personally I'd be looking at something like the 30 / 2 / 40 or even the 30 / 3 / 100 so I could cut way down on the volume but then I don't know shit. Ask your doctor.

Agreed. I too, am no doctor but what I do know from common sense and from others on here, if you use a stronger formula, you use less of it, making your prescription last longer, costing you less. Everybody knows MONEY, the language of love. :)

Larry

Return to “Injections”