new here, day 1

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Larry10625

Re: new here, day 1

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:59 pm

40buickcoupe wrote:New also first shot today at dr. .3ML of Trimix 30mg/1mg/10mcg/ml left the dr with a hard on and 1.5 hours still like a rock started to ice down after 2.5 hours still hard called dr he said to take a Sudafed and come back in. I'm at 3.5 hours and the dr had to drain me said wait 2 weeks and try .1ML. That would be great if that worked then I can get 50 shots out of my 5ML vial

Ill let you know how this works hate to wait 2 weeks this was the first erection since I had my prostate removed 14 months ago. I have been using the pump which I really don't like not normal but with the pump I gain 1" in length and girth was crazy wide.

Unfortunately the wife is out of town so she did not get to enjoy it but I did. lol she will have to wait

Dennis

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “Injections”