freezing quadmix?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
once a writer

freezing quadmix?

Postby once a writer » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:39 pm

My uro is switching me from trimix to quadmix.

I have always frozen my trimix, and I'm convinced it adds to the shelf life of the product. Among the Frank Talk brethren, what's the experience with freezing quad mix? Better to just refrigerate?
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

graymare

Re: freezing quadmix?

Postby graymare » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:48 am

My urologist asked me recently why I stopped getting my Trimix. He could tell from my charts that I let the prescription lapse. I told him my wife's libido ain't what it used to be (nor what many of FT's significant others apparently are) and the supply I have built up in the freezer will last me a long time. I am months past their "expiration date" but it is still very effective. When the vial of Trimix arrived in liquid form, I filled as many syringes as I could and froze them. Now I take each one out of the freezer when I need it, let it thaw, get rid of the air bubbles in it, and use it as if it were fresh. So far, so good.
Married, 66 yrs old, ED for 22 yrs. On TriMix for 5 yrs. Live in the Adirondacks of NY. Would be a nudist if it weren't for the black flies and the short summers. :D

Return to “Injections”