Trimix - Beginning injections

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Grandesa

Trimix - Beginning injections

Postby Grandesa » Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:45 pm

So I tried Trimix for first time this week. The doctor said he always starts at 10 units in the office to see if there is an adverse reaction. I had none and a very weak erection. The next day I tried 20 units. No effect and if anything my penis was more flaccid. Tried 30 units last night and it was a bit better but not enough for penetration and it dissipated quickly.

My initial feeling after the first round of injections was that I was disappointed that injections were not more potent. I am going to try 50 units the next time to see if I can get a potent erection. Is this to big of a jump in dosage? Will my dick explode if it is too high? :D Any ideas? My doctor said I could inject the whole syringe if I needed it. I am approaching half of that. Does anyone else use this high of a dose? When do I have to start worrying about priapism? I am really hoping this works. I had a RP surgery in July and basically my penis feels dead. I am looking forward to your replies.

Thanks

antelope

Re: Trimix - Beginning injections

Postby antelope » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:08 pm

I would suggest you move up 10 to 15 units at a time and do not exceed the maximum dosage recommended by the doc. Don't be overly concerned about priapism. Generally speaking, I've found I can "walk it off" with a strategically placed ice pack. And once deflation begins, you're all right.

The good news is that once you wake up those "dead" tissues, it will take less and less to do more and more. I started at 30 units and now I'm down to 3 units. That gives me a strong 3 hour erection and a slow, 3 hour deflation. Believe me, I can get everything done I need to get done in 3 hours. Don't give up. Keep us posted.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:47 pm

I did not get good results until I used 45 units. I am now down to 15. Also, make sure you are pushing the needle all the way in and keep it all the way in while you depress the plunger, I have experienced several "missed targets" because I may not have pushed it in far enough.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Grandesa

Postby Grandesa » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 am

Thanks for the encouragement and the background. I didn't think that after you went up in dosage that you would go down so low in dosage. I am going to shoot for 50 and see what I get tomorrow.

ontopher469

Postby ontopher469 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:31 pm

I'm aware of Trimix. I believe it's similar to and as effective as Alprostdil. True? I'm tring to find sites on the Internet where I can buy Trimix w/o a Rx and inexpensively. Any suugestions?

antelope

Postby antelope » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Robert,

I have never used anything but Trimix, so I can't anwer your first question. However, I wouldn't try to buy ANYTHING on the black market that I'm going to inject into my favorite body part. Trimix is not expensive. Make sure you're getting drugs made specifically for you and under sterile pharma conditions. An infected pecker is not the same as a bad haircut.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Injections”