Good, inexpensive Compounding Pharmacy that can ship to Florida (or Alabama)

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
40buickcoupe

Re: Good, inexpensive Compounding Pharmacy that can ship to Florida (or Alabama)

Postby 40buickcoupe » Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Talon send Trimix 10ml for $120 plus $33 shipping to Iowa almost half the price I pay here and that is for 5ml. They are very friendly if you want it in 1ml vials its $3 a vial extra. I have been reading and it seems everyone freezes and re-freezes with no problem. My next order I will just get one vial see what happens

Larry10625

Re: Good, inexpensive Compounding Pharmacy that can ship to Florida (or Alabama)

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:11 am

40buickcoupe wrote:Talon send Trimix 10ml for $120 plus $33 shipping to Iowa almost half the price I pay here and that is for 5ml. They are very friendly if you want it in 1ml vials its $3 a vial extra. I have been reading and it seems everyone freezes and re-freezes with no problem. My next order I will just get one vial see what happens

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “Injections”