Penis pointing to left

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
spooon

Penis pointing to left

Postby spooon » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:05 am

Hi All,

I have injected a total of 5 times now over the course of 5 weeks. I know the advice is to alternate from left side to right side of penis. I have injected on the right every time. Do you guys think that's ok at the frequency or should I be alternating? What are the risks in sticking to one side. Also I noticed this morning that my erection was pointing a bit to the left, not major but certainly enough to know it's normally not like that. Is this related to the injection and/or sticking to one side? Aside from looking a bit odd is there anything wrong with having a boner that isn't straight? Should i be seeking help?

Thanks
spooon
42yr, ED from mid 20s. Currently trailing Invicorp. Single dose of 0.35 ml contains 25 mcg Aviptadil and 2mg Phentolamine. First injection gave 4 hour erection with half standard dose placing me at risk of priapism. Help!

Cigar56

Re: Penis pointing to left

Postby Cigar56 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:29 am

Hi Spoon,

You should see your doctor about this. Of course it's OK to seek advice on forums such as this one, but if you are developing a curve in your penis you should definitely see your urologist. It may be nothing, or it could be an issue that requires treatment. There is no way to know for sure until you consult with a medical professional.

So there's my disclaimer -- and I will emphasize again -- go see your doctor.

Now I'll offer some general observations. Injecting on just one side of your penis can cause problems, but I am not suggesting that what you are experiencing is the result of you injecting only on the right side. That's something for your doctor to determine. However, the universal medical advice is that you should alternate sides. I prefer injecting on the right side too, and don't always alternate. I probably inject on the right side two out of every three injections. I have not experienced any scarring or curving of the penis. However, everyone is different.

You have injected just five times and my untrained, non-medical guess is that whatever is going on with your penis isn't the result of you injecting only on the right side. But again, that's a guess. Go see a doctor.

I would advise you to start alternating your shots. Devices such as the auto-inject device make it much easier to inject on either side of the penis. https://www.amazon.com/Mumford-Autoject ... uto+inject

Let us know what your doctor says.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:58 am

That sounds like good advice to me also.
I have an easier time injecting on the right as well, but in my case it's because I have way more visible veins on the left side.
I have learned that I can use them to aim the needle in pretty easily now though.
I just go between 2 veins and don't hit them.

I also wouldn't be overly concerned about a slight curve after just 5 injections.
I'd inject on the left side several times and see how it goes.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

spooon

Postby spooon » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:11 pm

Many thanks guys. I'll inject on the left a couple of times and seek advice from the nurse.
42yr, ED from mid 20s. Currently trailing Invicorp. Single dose of 0.35 ml contains 25 mcg Aviptadil and 2mg Phentolamine. First injection gave 4 hour erection with half standard dose placing me at risk of priapism. Help!

antelope

Postby antelope » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:46 pm

Part of the accepted protocol is to alternate sides each time.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:15 pm

I guess I have to say that each guy’s dick will respond differently to injections. That being said, I injected about three times a week about 90% on the right side without any noticeable issues.

From what I have read, if you over inject on the right side. scar tiss could build up and cause your etection to bend to the right. Not the left.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

spooon

Postby spooon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:52 am

Thanks again guys.

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:58 pm

Also getting slight bend to right after 30 some injections. Talked to my URO today. He said to wait and see. It may get worse. If it does, lets talk about implant. Implant makes me feel faint just talking about it.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

oldbeek

Postby oldbeek » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:50 pm

Looked into implants after talk with URO. He said the bend is from scaring. Scare tissue causes problems when installing implants. Now I am getting some worried. My tunica is very thick and hard to punch through. Not every dick is the same. I would advise to at least look at implant video by Dr Eid if your ED is permanent. Find video on Franktalk implants section.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

spooon

Postby spooon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:06 pm

ok so i went for the left hand side for the first time, my 6th injection overall to date. the needle went all the way in but this time it felt different to the right. on the right side i always feel a slight hint of resistance which i need to push beyond (not fun). i guess this must be what everyone refers to when they describe piercing the tunica? well that didn't happen on the left, and what's more once the whole needle was in the plunger wouldn't move. i withdrew the needle and started again but on the right and it worked fine. any thoughts on what went wrong for me here?

Invicorp comes with a 0.80 x 40mm needle used to syringe the medication from the ampoule. the needle used for injecting is 0.30 x 12mm.

I still the notice penis pointing to left slightly. The actual penis is dead straight with a slight banana shape which is perfectly normal i think. I'm not even sure i'm that bothered by it being slightly off centre just concerned it was the 'start' of something.

Return to “Injections”