How long do you wait before trying again?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
DP5689

How long do you wait before trying again?

Postby DP5689 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:58 pm

How long do you wait if you miss an injection or get a really weak result?

My injections keep on being a hit or miss. Last week I got a great result, tried again yesterday with the same amount and got a very weak result, same thing happened to me today and I noticed the needle was slightly bent. It seems like my injections don't work more often than they do work, but when they do work I get great results.

When you call the clinic they recommend waiting 24 hours, but that seems like a long time to wait if you get no results at all. What's the hafl-life of the medication? Would it be a huge risk if I wait 6+ hours then try again?
Mid 30's. I have had ED for years after a couple of injuries. Suspected venous leak.

tomas1

Re: How long do you wait before trying again?

Postby tomas1 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:37 pm

Please don't take this as a recommendation, but when I used to miss, I'd wait a conservative amount of time to ensure it missed the spot, and then re-injected. I think it's a trial-and-error thing and one should be very careful if trying this.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:22 pm

Safest medical advice is to wait at least 24 hours, but I usually try again after about 15 minutes.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Gordon

Postby Gordon » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:37 pm

I have an implant now but injected for about 10 years. I rarely had a no results because I could usually tell if I hit the right spot immediately. Difficult to push the syringe if you’re not in the right area.
Married 64
AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

Return to “Injections”