Stress causing Trimix to fail?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Pabowhunter

Re: Stress causing Trimix to fail?

Postby Pabowhunter » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:53 am

My experience with Trimix leads me to believe that Stress or a Stressful situation will not prevent a erection if proper technique is used and the injection is in the CC ... But .... I have temporarily lost a erection due to a highly stressful situation , but within a few minutes afterwards my erection returned .. I've injected many times under some extremely Stressful circumstances being under pressure to perform with my anxiety level through the roof, and it's never failed to respond.. I'm approaching 30 injections without a single failure and I can't say it enough ... Trimix has been a God send for me..
With that being said ... I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Stress most likely isn't the culprit for the OP ...

Frankenpecker
Other Known Alias : Frankenpecker
Developed ED @ 42 years young.. Diagnosis: "Non Organic..." Urologist Prescribed Trimix 9/14/17 Still trying to work out the bugs, but it's been a life changer!!!

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:52 am

newb,

A velcro wrap to use as an adjustable cocknball ring from HomeDepot or Lowes (or Amazon) can also work well.

And they come in many colors -- makes for festive holiday look down there.

Do a search up in the upper right for Fun With Velcro to find some threads on this...

Also another thing that is a factor is cardiac health/conditioning. If as you say, you have not done it in 10 years you just might be out of physical shape for such fun things. (low BP and low HR both matter and help). But it'll take longer than a week to get back in shape. So the ring or the wrap will have to do in the shortterm.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:55 pm

Practice, practice, practice. Practice will defeat stress every day. In my opinion, the most important aspect of injecting is getting your dosage right and then practicing multiple times without the pressure of needing to have vaginal sex immediately.

Practice on your own and masturbate. Practice with a regular dose for a full session. Practice with a smaller dose for a quickie. Practice how you will inject on a date.

Take detailed notes when you are practicing. Which side did you inject? How many units? What was the formula? How long before you saw an erection starting? When were you fully erect? What happened after ejaculation? Was there any pain? How was your level of confidence?

I could keep going but the bottom line is just to well, um, practice.

Practice makes perfect.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:46 pm

JimStars wrote:newb,

A velcro wrap to use as an adjustable cocknball ring from HomeDepot or Lowes (or Amazon) can also work well.

And they come in many colors -- makes for festive holiday look down there.

Do a search up in the upper right for Fun With Velcro to find some threads on this...

Also another thing that is a factor is cardiac health/conditioning. If as you say, you have not done it in 10 years you just might be out of physical shape for such fun things. (low BP and low HR both matter and help). But it'll take longer than a week to get back in shape. So the ring or the wrap will have to do in the shortterm.

J

I must admit I am not the 20 year old in shape I was in the service. But I do exercise every day and the last cardio guy I saw said my heart was in better shape than a man of my age. If you can believe a doc. BP runs around 115 over 65 most times give or take. I have ordered 3 different types of rings (9 total) from Amazon, adjustable was one. I will pick some Velcro (might even have some) if those don't work.

Thanks for the help. It really means a lot to me.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:04 pm

Cigar56 wrote:Practice, practice, practice. Practice will defeat stress every day. In my opinion, the most important aspect of injecting is getting your dosage right and then practicing multiple times without the pressure of needing to have vaginal sex immediately.

Practice on your own and masturbate. Practice with a regular dose for a full session. Practice with a smaller dose for a quickie. Practice how you will inject on a date.

Take detailed notes when you are practicing. Which side did you inject? How many units? What was the formula? How long before you saw an erection starting? When were you fully erect? What happened after ejaculation? Was there any pain? How was your level of confidence?

I could keep going but the bottom line is just to well, um, practice.

Practice makes perfect.

I have injected 15 times now by myself trying to work this through. As I understand it I am at about 65% strength of the standard mix. Then there are 3 more stronger std. mixes above that. Then quad mix? Or maybe quad is the 4th, not sure. Thing is there would not be those stronger mixes if there were not a reason. I am injecting every other day. So 4 times one week and 3 the next. I may cut that back to 3 a week as per the instructions I reread. Increased results with this mix has slowed as when I increased dose from .1 to .15 the was 1/2 again as much. Increase from .8 to .85 was 1/20 again as much. I'll try the rings and see if they can get me by until I can get my uro to increase the mix. I can only practice a limited number of times a week. And am doing so as much and a few times more then prescribed. Man is it tough though with a nearly full syringe with my short fingers.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Return to “Injections”