What a dumb a**

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
reachout

What a dumb a**

Postby reachout » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:45 pm

So today I injected 40 units again, which is the max my doc said to use until I see him. The last time I used 40 I got maybe 90%, which was just enough for some penetration. Today I injected, waited the usual 15 minutes, and not much happened, maybe 50%. I start thinking, I didn't inject right, the needle didn't feel right going in. I'm getting immune to the stuff, it's not going to work any more. I need to really increase the dosage. It's in my mind, I'm just losing it. My wife joins in, asking if it's her, which I assure her it isn't.

I decide to go through with it, figuring it will come. We had a great time after all, even though I could not penetrate. So I get dressed, get ready to relax, and hear the wife saying she's putting the solution back in the fridge -- I had forgotten to put it back. Then I hear her yell, you used the old stuff! Turns out I kept the previous prescription, over a year old, and that's what I used to inject. What a dumb a** I am. So I told her to throw it away.

Guys, if you have an old prescription, take it from me, when you're in the mood for love all logical reasoning gets way diminished. When you get a new prescription, throw away the old, and don't store the new anywhere near any container that looks like a trimix bottle :)

dtwarren1942

Re: What a dumb a**

Postby dtwarren1942 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:00 pm

I have about 15 units (my normal dosage) left in my first via filled 8/6. It has not been refrigerated. Should this be thrown away or could I mix it with my new vial?
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:44 pm

DT...
I have continued to use my first prescription for over 6 months, with NO loss in effectiveness.
Your mileage may vary. (You might consider using the older stuff for solo, between the other times)

Bill
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

antelope

Postby antelope » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:19 am

I don't think it would hurt to try the old stuff and see what happens. But I wouldn't combine or mix the two vials. Something tells me that's not a good idea.

G
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “Injections”