Just Got My New Script! 100-3-30: Rocket Fuel!

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Larry10625

Re: Just Got My New Script! 100-3-30: Rocket Fuel!

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:54 am

frank53 wrote:
Cigar56 wrote:
frank53 wrote:For you guy using so-called rocket fuel , (100 or 80 of prostaglandin) how many units are you using? I am using 30-2-30 mix 65 units getting a usable erection many be a 8 or 8+ ,getting a significant amount of aching. Wouid a higher mixture low units
give me better results? Any thoughts on this guy's Thank, Frank

Hey Frank,

It's impossible to predict how a change in formula will affect you. I have been on injections since 2014 and have just now worked my way up to 100-3-30. I once was on one of the so-called standard mixes at 30-1-10. I was using up to 125 units (yes, two needle pricks). Even then the erections weren't satisfying.

Now with higher levels of the drug I am down to just 30 units for an erection that will last about 90 minutes. For a quickie, I can inject 10 units and get a half hour. Even at that low dosage, the firmness and quality of the erection is the same as if I had injected 30 units.

In your case Frank, it seems to me that you're getting pretty good results from your 30-2-30 mix. An 8+ erection is not bad. You should see your urologist and explain that you want to step up from an 8-9 erection to a 9-10 erection but you want less ache and fewer units per injection. Follow the doc's advice on how to proceed.

Aching used to be bothersome for me, but it really isn't an issue now, even as I have moved up to stronger formulas. I started taking a Tylenol or two about 20 minutes before injecting and that really helped.

Good luck!

I need to refill my prescription soon , I am think of e-mail my doc for a new prescription, may be 30-2-50(50 prostaglandin) or 30-3-50 I thing this should be a good step up. any thought ?

It can't hurt if your doctor is agreeable.

Larry

Return to “Injections”