Getting more difficult to orgasm

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
tarheelgwb

Getting more difficult to orgasm

Postby tarheelgwb » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:26 pm

gents,
i am finding its taking me much longer to reach orgasm as of late. not sure why. i use trimix at 3-4-7.5, about 20 units. it seems that a higher dosage makes it worse. last night i used the normal 20 and COULD NOT reach orgasm during vaginal intercourse, period......CRAP!
after i gave up i tried masturbating to no end.....finally went to bed pissed off! last week i had the same issue though i used 25 units. it took me about 20 mins of stroking to get done.....

my wife my think its her but i tell her its not.

i had RP in Mar 2015, been using injections since May 2015.

any ideas?
thanks
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

tarheelgwb

Re: Getting more difficult to orgasm

Postby tarheelgwb » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:34 pm

i should add that ever since the RP, orgasm has been delayed as well as weaker than prior to surgery.
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:54 pm

tarheelgwb wrote:i should add that ever since the RP, orgasm has been delayed as well as weaker than prior to surgery.

There are several posts just like this one. Please tell your wife that it is not her and there are many of our members who are having the very same problem, including me. I currently don't have an implant (getting it in December) by my wife strokes me off and I have had the big O but not lately. I end up having to fake it because it starts to hurt. My wife thinks that I am having a dry O, like Donnie. I certainly hope things change after my implant.

Larry

Pabowhunter

Postby Pabowhunter » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:00 am

Larry10625 wrote:
tarheelgwb wrote:i should add that ever since the RP, orgasm has been delayed as well as weaker than prior to surgery.

There are several posts just like this one. Please tell your wife that it is not her and there are many of our members who are having the very same problem, including me. I currently don't have an implant (getting it in December) by my wife strokes me off and I have had the big O but not lately. I end up having to fake it because it starts to hurt. My wife thinks that I am having a dry O, like Donnie. I certainly hope things change after my implant.

Larry

Larry , I'm sure you'll be just fine after the implant... Ya be back in the saddle in no time!

To the OP ... I feel your pain brother , myself and alot of others finding it difficult to reach orgasm when using Trimix.,
Other Known Alias : Frankenpecker
Developed ED @ 42 years young.. Diagnosis: "Non Organic..." Urologist Prescribed Trimix 9/14/17 Still trying to work out the bugs, but it's been a life changer!!!

Return to “Injections”