Quality of erections

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Larry10625

Re: Quality of erections

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:00 am

fordman44 wrote:I'm only speaking for myself but I don't understand why so many say that the glans don't swell. Mine looks like a big apple about to explode after injecting so I guess it affects people differently. Just saying..,

The glans have their own blood supply so if you don't get it swelling up you need to talk to your doctor because that is a second problem. :)

Larry

Pabowhunter

Postby Pabowhunter » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:37 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
fordman44 wrote:I'm only speaking for myself but I don't understand why so many say that the glans don't swell. Mine looks like a big apple about to explode after injecting so I guess it affects people differently. Just saying..,

The glans have their own blood supply so if you don't get it swelling up you need to talk to your doctor because that is a second problem. :)

Larry

Larry
I understand that it has its own blood supply but doesn't make sense that one the rare occasion I wake with morning wood the shaft and head are both swollen as should be.. Only my Trimix erections don't swell the head . Has me scratching my other head!
Other Known Alias : Frankenpecker
Developed ED @ 42 years young.. Diagnosis: "Non Organic..." Urologist Prescribed Trimix 9/14/17 Still trying to work out the bugs, but it's been a life changer!!!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:57 am

Pabowhunter wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Larry
I understand that it has its own blood supply but doesn't make sense that one the rare occasion I wake with morning wood the shaft and head are both swollen as should be.. Only
my Trimix erections don't swell the head . Has me scratching my other head!

Yeah, that is pretty strange

Larry

Return to “Injections”