Components of tri-mix/quad-mix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
tomas1

Components of tri-mix/quad-mix

Postby tomas1 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:16 am

Many of us don't really know what the different components of injectables do. I found some information about them here:

https://www.empowerpharmacy.com/drugs/q ... ction.html

Indications: Quad-Mix is indicated in the treatment of erectile dysfunction in males. Quad-Mix contains four drugs from complimentary classes designed to act synergistically, mixed into a sterile injection. They are:

1.) Papaverine: (Pap) A drug that causes blood vessels to expand (vasodilator); it produces an erection by allowing for increased blood flow to the penis.

2.) Phentolamine: (Phen) When injected into the penis, it induces an erection by relaxing and dilating the blood vessels of the penis, as well as by elevating cardiac output.

3.) Prostaglandin E1: (PGE-1) A potent hormone-like substance that induces erection by relaxing penile blood vessels and dilating cavernosal arteries Dilation of the cavernosal arteries is accompanied by increased arterial inflow velocity and increased venous outflow resistance allowing for more blood into and less blood out of the penis.

4.) Atropine Sulfate: (Atro) Atropine sulfate has been used successfully in many studies in conjunction with vasoactive agents in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, when given as an intracavernosal injection [27][28][29].
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Lester33

Re: Components of tri-mix/quad-mix

Postby Lester33 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:43 am

Thanks Tomas always good information for us "new" users. I just use Trimix with great results. Cancer recovery left me with ED but now feel like having sex again luckily. The Mrs actually thinks I get bigger after injecting I tell her it's just her memory LOL. :lol:
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Lester, when I first started with ED, I know I lost size on my penis and actually thought my wife had grown if you know what I mean.
Now, after using Tri-mix and now quad-mix, I know it has regained any lost length and actually gotten girthier.
I don't think you wife has just lost memory of this.
I hope you continue to have good results with the injections.
Tom
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:39 am

I agree with Tomas ... regular Shots gets back everything .. and regular use of VED even more so... so keep on keeping on..

Jim
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Lester33

Postby Lester33 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:42 pm

Appreciate the comments and will continue to inject and keep things working. Last couple of years has been rough but getting better now for both of us.
Tomas I sent you a PM.
Have gotten a lot of information from here it's a learning curve.
IPP on 6/22/2018 by Dr. Perito, Miami, FL.
22cm Coloplast Titan, 2 RTE
Testosterone therapy
Cancer free seven years, married fifty years, wonderful sex life

Return to “Injections”