My Trimix Routine.

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
newtoed

My Trimix Routine.

Postby newtoed » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:37 pm

I have been using Trimix for 7 months now and am extremely happy with it. I'm single and have a very active dating life with a few women so I had to create a routine that works for me.
What complicates the situation that I have a colostomy after my cancer surgery which very inconvenient especially with you partners. Before the weekend I induce diarrhea so I don't poop for 4-5 days so I can have relaxed fun time.
I prefill syringes with only 4 units and store them like that in the freezer. I take out two and before sex, excuse myself to go to the bathroom to freshen up. I give myself the shot with Autoject and massage my penis for a couple minutes to distribute the medicine. I put on a tight underwear, loose silk shorts and a long dress shirt to cover up my growing erection. I start with Foreplay or going down on the girl or giving her a massage during which is reasonable to get a hard on, right? Then we proceed to sex.
I like to have sex for about 2 hours after which they are exhausted and I have to masturbate myself so they can finish me with hand or mouth which I happen to enjoy and blessed with a very intense orgasm. I don't have much ejaculate because the radiation killed my glands. I rarely can come inside my girl especially with condom on, but I'm cool with that.
After sex I shower and put my previous outfit back on to cover my erection which stayes for another hour or so.
I have sex once a day sometimes 2-3 times a week in a row. I know I'm not supposed to have consecutive injections, but that's what works for me after which my penis has a few days to rest lol.
So that's my routine and I'm extremely satisfied in so many ways.
Thanks for reading, all the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Return to “Injections”