No injections in my country

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
caninoespacial

Re: No injections in my country

Postby caninoespacial » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:36 am

spiroshouse wrote:caninoespacial this is the link for the uromed clinic in florianopolis i went there and i asked to supply me with trimix and they gave me without any questions a bottle of 2.5 ml of trimix in standard ratio inside a small foam box together with ice and 3 small insulin syringes the price if i remember right was around 150 reais but this was 5 years ago

https://uromed.com.br/

Thanks a lot, spiros. Man, do injections work fine for you for the long haul? I mean, I'm really worried about that.

spiroshouse

Postby spiroshouse » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:31 pm

caninoespecial when i carry the trimix in a small bottle inside my luggage in long haul flights i never had a problem because even if the bottle is outside of the fridge for a period up to 24 hours its ok and dont forgett that during flights with airplane they storage the luggages (the ones you give away during check in)in the cargo area where the air temp is around 5 C so its like the bottle is again under fridge conditions ...

caninoespacial

Postby caninoespacial » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:02 pm

spiroshouse wrote:caninoespecial when i carry the trimix in a small bottle inside my luggage in long haul flights i never had a problem because even if the bottle is outside of the fridge for a period up to 24 hours its ok and dont forgett that during flights with airplane they storage the luggages (the ones you give away during check in)in the cargo area where the air temp is around 5 C so its like the bottle is again under fridge conditions ...

Perfect reply, man, I areally appreciate. How long have you been using it? do you hide it from your partner?

spiroshouse

Postby spiroshouse » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:00 pm

caninoespecial i use trimix injections since 1999 i am 49 years old now i started with 10 units but now because of age i use around 16 units per inject never married just with relationships so never told about its easy before you need to be hard with a injection to say that you need to go to the bathroom even if you are in your house or in a hotel room so the only time you need is 30 sec to make the injection in bathroom i use a auto injection device always

caninoespacial

Postby caninoespacial » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:30 pm

spiroshouse wrote:caninoespecial i use trimix injections since 1999 i am 49 years old now i started with 10 units but now because of age i use around 16 units per inject never married just with relationships so never told about its easy before you need to be hard with a injection to say that you need to go to the bathroom even if you are in your house or in a hotel room so the only time you need is 30 sec to make the injection in bathroom i use a auto injection device always

Wow, the injections been working for so long? it's different from most guys experience it seems, sometimes I try to figure out how this time of efficacy works. It's really different from person to person.

spiroshouse

Postby spiroshouse » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:37 am

caninoespecial inform us what happened with tri mix have you traveled to santa catarina to buy it or what?
in previous post i mean that i use trimix so many years with out a problem only a little increase of units because of getting older in age as i have read in many forums if trimix works in a patient can work for all his life i guess

caninoespacial

Postby caninoespacial » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:22 am

spiroshouse wrote:caninoespecial inform us what happened with tri mix have you traveled to santa catarina to buy it or what?
in previous post i mean that i use trimix so many years with out a problem only a little increase of units because of getting older in age as i have read in many forums if trimix works in a patient can work for all his life i guess

Hey man, I'm still strugglin to find a doctor who is willing to prescribe injetions. Going to see an Uro wednesday and see what happens. I have started a topic with my follow up on general discussion, gice a quick check there if you can. And thanks for the care, man.

Return to “Injections”