Caverject and pain

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
wellick

Caverject and pain

Postby wellick » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:23 am

For those of us who find the caverject pain too much, would a pain medicine relieve it?

I'm talking about the pain of the drug itself, not of the pain on the injection site which is minimal anyway.
33 years old from Portugal.
Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD) since 2012 (mostly ED but also some loss of sexual pleasure both during intercourse and ejaculation).

Larry10625

Re: Caverject and pain

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:19 am

See if your Dr. would prescribe "EMLA" cream, it is a topical anesthetic and it works great. Lots of tattoo artists tell their customers to put it on (especially if it is a large tattoo. Put a very small amount on your penis where you are going to inject. Not too much or you wont feel the sex. Wait for it to work, wipe it off and inject. I use to use the tri-mix but I hated it and moved on to the implant. Hope this works for you. :)

Larry

treetop

Postby treetop » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:46 pm

Larry10625 wrote:See if your Dr. would prescribe "EMLA" cream, it is a topical anesthetic and it works great. Lots of tattoo artists tell their customers to put it on (especially if it is a large tattoo. Put a very small amount on your penis where you are going to inject. Not too much or you wont feel the sex. Wait for it to work, wipe it off and inject. I use to use the tri-mix but I hated it and moved on to the implant. Hope this works for you. :)

Larry

He was asking about the pain the medication causes.
I experience the same... also with TriMix if I use enough units.
The injections don't really hurt....
Treetop -- (TT)
Implant - Pending Medicare in 2024 (I turn 65) -- I am now in planning stages.
My Introduction - http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =14&t=7775

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:38 pm

treetop wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:See if your Dr. would prescribe "EMLA" cream, it is a topical anesthetic and it works great. Lots of tattoo artists tell their customers to put it on (especially if it is a large tattoo. Put a very small amount on your penis where you are going to inject. Not too much or you wont feel the sex. Wait for it to work, wipe it off and inject. I use to use the tri-mix but I hated it and moved on to the implant. Hope this works for you. :)

Larry

He was asking about the pain the medication causes.
I experience the same... also with TriMix if I use enough units.
The injections don't really hurt....

Mine did

treetop

Postby treetop » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:01 pm

ahhh... sorry.
Try an autoinjector if you like. I did but too much trouble. I just do it by hand.
But depending on how much TriMix i use I get the pain associated with the medication.
With the correct amount, pain is minimal.
Treetop -- (TT)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:03 am

treetop wrote:ahhh... sorry.
Try an autoinjector if you like. I did but too much trouble. I just do it by hand.
But depending on how much TriMix i use I get the pain associated with the medication.
With the correct amount, pain is minimal.

I think one of the reasons it hurt me so much was the fact that it was so cold. My needle was a 32 gauge, so I don't think it was that. When my first implant was done, it ruins any chance of erection without it. When I got sepsis and my doctor had to remove the implant, it meant I could never get a woody without an implant. November can't come fast enough for me.

Larry

treetop

Postby treetop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:05 am

Wow Larry... . so hard. I am sorry.

I suppose the good part is it builds an iron will in a man. Having to endure such a thing.
My heart goes out to you.. and others who have had issues.

And thank you for honesty and your posts... even the bad posts help us who still have to make that decision.
It builds confidence and strength in us, and give us people to lean on if we have the same or similar issues.
TT
Treetop -- (TT)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:18 am

treetop wrote:Wow Larry... . so hard. I am sorry.

I suppose the good part is it builds an iron will in a man. Having to endure such a thing.
My heart goes out to you.. and others who have had issues.

And thank you for honesty and your posts... even the bad posts help us who still have to make that decision.
It builds confidence and strength in us, and give us people to lean on if we have the same or similar issues.
TT

I kinda feel like a big baby cause the big bad needle is gunna get me but hey, this is my dick we're talkin about and stickin a needle in there with frozen cold liquid is not cool and not romantic. I'll stick with my implant, when I get it again.

Larry

treetop

Postby treetop » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:38 am

Roger that Larry.
I don't mind the injection... but...
Can't always have refrigerated TriMix with me.
When I am done.... I am stuck with a hard on..... And the TriMix tends to ache.
So.. yes, implant is better.... I am not afraid of needles... I am afraid of the Implant.
Just because that is a one way decision. No turning back.
But I will probably still do it.
I hate life having to use pills (unreliable) and/or Injections.
TT
Treetop -- (TT)

wellick

Postby wellick » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:54 pm

No one has really addressed my question :D

I guess I'll ask the doctor.
33 years old from Portugal.
Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD) since 2012 (mostly ED but also some loss of sexual pleasure both during intercourse and ejaculation).

Return to “Injections”