injected 4 days in a row

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
RicoDavidson

injected 4 days in a row

Postby RicoDavidson » Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:30 pm

Ok, so have read on here where injections were done multiple days in a row or even multiple time a night. I had a run of days where I have now injected for the last 4 days and my dick didn't fall off but it is sore.
I am using alprostadil 40mcg/ml and have injected 0.6ml or 24mcg. That is what I have titrared the dose to be for a decent erection with a duration of 2hrs. This is what's needed for vaginal sex. I can get away with half that amount for handjobs and oral and duration is still about 2hr.
I really would like to go on Trimix but my URO will not prescribe. I had to talk him into prescribing Alprostadil from a compound pharmacy. He originally prescribed Edex that was going to cost me $100/dose. I get it for around $6/dose.
Anyway, the ache is not so bad for the first hour or so but then increases and stays for a few hours after the erection is gone.
The doc said to only inject twice a week and had done more but never 4 days in a row and I don't think its really worth it cause the pain seems cumulative and has lasted longer each day. Of course there was the sex and I think that might have contributed a little to the ache. Was a fun 4 days though! S

Cigar56

Re: injected 4 days in a row

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Find another urologist. Also, I will binge occasionally on Trimix, especially while on vacation. However, you should not make four days in a row a habit. Good luck, and keep us posted.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

once a writer

Postby once a writer » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:22 am

Here's a second vote for "find another urologist." A perusal of the FT site will show that there's no shortage of uros who prescribe trimix. It will also show that those uros vary widely in their limits on injection frequency — once a week to daily. My doc is a "daily" guy. I have done 9 or 10 days in a row on vacation and, rarely, twice in 24 hours.

mike
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

RicoDavidson

Postby RicoDavidson » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:46 pm

Thanks for the advice. I'm looking. Actually asked the compound pharmacy who has been prescribing trimix.

I think daily with trimix if used that way wouldn't be as harsh as straight alprostadil. That's one of the reasons I would like to try trimix. There seems to be some pain associated with the higher doses.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:16 pm

once a writer wrote:Here's a second vote for "find another urologist." A perusal of the FT site will show that there's no shortage of uros who prescribe trimix. It will also show that those uros vary widely in their limits on injection frequency — once a week to daily. My doc is a "daily" guy. I have done 9 or 10 days in a row on vacation and, rarely, twice in 24 hours.

mike

Once a writer!!!
On rare occasions when you inject twice within 24, do you use the same dose or more or less?
Thank you!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

once a writer

Postby once a writer » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:50 pm

Yes, same dose now. But I used a smaller second dose the first couple times I tried doing the double. The drill when I've done it is one injection around 10 p.m. and the second around 7-8 a.m. — so a 9-10 hour interval.
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:52 pm

When I do "two-a-days" I inject my full dose each time -- once around mid morning and again at night. I've never had any ill effects from that.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:15 am

Cigar56 wrote:When I do "two-a-days" I inject my full dose each time -- once around mid morning and again at night. I've never had any ill effects from that.

Time to consider an implant i am afraid
I did 6 months on Caverject and chose to get a Coloplast Titan before the needles scarred my penis internals so much an implant would be less successful.
I am not here to promote Implants but injections are not good long term
Do your research
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:49 am

As for research, what research are you citing that says "injections are not good long-term?" There are possible long-term side effects, including the possibility of scarring or Peyronie's Disease.

On the other hand, implants may fail or lead to infections. There is no risk-proof solution.

Return to “Injections”