What am I actually using?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Ahappigui

Re: What am I actually using?

Postby Ahappigui » Mon May 29, 2017 3:41 pm

I become somewhat baffled about dosages....I have been using the same dosage since the beginning of using Trimix (8-9 years ago) and it was my understanding from my urologist my dosage is the maximum. I have notes from my questioning many moons ago.....protaglanden...60 ug/ml; papaverine; phentolemine. Can anyone lend any light on this combination. If my injection hits the correct spot (and I usually asses it does if I have what I call pain, an uncomfortable feeling) within a very short time (maximum five minutes) my erection develops (not rock hard usually) and lasts about an hour maximum. Any comments? I should point out I had a prostatectomy in Dec of 1999 (yes almost 18 years ago). Nerve sparing supposedly was carried out, but perhaps not successfully!

Ahappigui

Postby Ahappigui » Mon May 29, 2017 3:41 pm

I become somewhat baffled about dosages....I have been using the same dosage since the beginning of using Trimix (8-9 years ago) and it was my understanding from my urologist my dosage is the maximum. I have notes from my questioning many moons ago.....protaglanden...60 ug/ml; papaverine; phentolemine. Can anyone lend any light on this combination. If my injection hits the correct spot (and I usually asses it does if I have what I call pain, an uncomfortable feeling) within a very short time (maximum five minutes) my erection develops (not rock hard usually) and lasts about an hour maximum. Any comments? I should point out I had a prostatectomy in Dec of 1999 (yes almost 18 years ago). Nerve sparing supposedly was carried out, but perhaps not successfully!

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Mon May 29, 2017 5:01 pm

What are you baffled about? From what you have provided here, 60ug PGE is a VERY POTENT formula, assuming it includes standard doses of the other two components. It is 6X the standard PGE in trimix, which is 10ug. How many units do you take? You might want to add a constriction ring right after injecting (removable when hard) which could add some firmness and duration.

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Mon May 29, 2017 6:44 pm

Thats not too high, I was on Super Trimix PGE 120, PAP 30, Phent 2. Talking about a Hard Rod!!!
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

jvd1975

Re: What am I actually using? PLUS NEW BRUISING ISSUE

Postby jvd1975 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:30 am

Thanks for all the replies and clarification. I think my uro here is both being cautious and in it for the money as well. :cry:

As I said he reluctantly increased the script to one with 20 mcg PGE-1 per ml. Although I bet if I call him and ask for a stronger formula,he will do it, "as long as I come in for an appointment, ie. 190 bucks)

I started at .5 cc (50 units) as that would have been my next step up from a full 1 cc of my older weaker 10 mcg/ml formula. (The pharmacy gives me 10 little 1 ml vials, though I I have found I cannot get a full 1 ml of liquid out of any of them, more like .9)

So, first thing I noticed as others have mentioned here, results seem to vary for each injection and not necessarily only due to dose difference. I have been getting decent results with 10 mcg of PGE-1 (.5 of the 20 mcg/ml). maybe an erection of 7-8 and lasts for about 30 min. Now, that's not terrible, but in comparison to all the posts on here that state there are people nearly twice my age who have had their prostates removed are getting 2 hour "rock hard erections" with multiple orgasms, it makes me think I should be getting more out of the injections. Perhaps my expectations need to be tamped down.

And my latest experience is even more perplexing. My last injection led to my best results, though the dosage remained at 10 mcg PGE-1. I got the familiar "ache" which I have actually found to be reassuring since I know it means at lest an erection will occur. I got maybe an 8.5 hard erection and it lasted an hour, even through climax. I chalked it up to possibly getting a little more PGE-1 in that particular vial or something like that, Anyway, the next day, 70% of my penis had turned black and blue. Yes, a huge bruise. Not just at the injection site, although more prominent on that side. My uro had warned about hitting a vein and that I could get a bruise. No real pain other than the very faint ache the day after an injection which I normally get. The size of the bruise is alarming, but I will wait and see if it starts to fade as that seems to be the protocol.

The weird thing is, this was my best results. Not that I would want to hit a vein on purpose, but did this contribute to my better than average results?? Is it like "mainlining" a drug or something? Not that I have experience with that, but my limited knowledge of IV drug use indicates that people go from snorting, to smoking, to injection right into their veins, because it works better. Is this something similar?

Kyguy48

Postby Kyguy48 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:41 am

NeedleD wrote:Thats not too high, I was on Super Trimix PGE 120, PAP 30, Phent 2. Talking about a Hard Rod!!!

Pharmacist/Uro just upped my prescription to close as yours 30/2/110(super Trimix) Said to start at 20 units but noticed you said even at 8 units it had you raging. Should I start at 10 units with this rocket fuel?

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:21 am

Hitting a vein is just an unfortunate accident when injecting. The needle goes through it on the way to the cavernosa.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:31 am

Yes start at 10 units.
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

Qtipman

Postby Qtipman » Sun May 20, 2018 10:07 pm

Really confused about Trimix strengths. I started a thread earlier with a trimix not working. Would someone tell me how my mix compares to other available strengths?
Mine is:
Papavarine 30mg
Alprostadil 20mg
Phentolarmibe 1mg
Hats the next strength, like I said I innected 60 units and was not hard enough for intercourse
Thank you I look forward to the groups help and suggestions

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Mon May 21, 2018 2:37 pm

Hi,

30/20/1 is a good medium strength as far as I no. I myself use 40/30/3, but only 3-5 units which is basically a drop. Even after 14 months this mix gives me a super good erection for about 3 hours.

Everyone is different and the only way to figure out what works for you is by trying. Age, anatomy, cause of ED, general health, size, operations, chemo, radiation etc all effect the outcome.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Return to “Injections”