First "Failure" with Autoject!

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
newtoed

First "Failure" with Autoject!

Postby newtoed » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:06 pm

I have been having great success with the Autoject and 1 unit of my Trimix 40/30/2. I have a 3 hour erection but I learned to live with that. (My urologist gave me 25 units the first time and ended up draining the blood from my penis lol.)
Last time I injected I did everything the usual way, waited a few seconds before I pulled out the needles and the Autoject squirted out the Trimix. I wasn't sure if it injected anything into my penis. I waited about 10 minutes and since I felt no effect went back and injected again with great success. I noticed that the first 1/2" needle was bent so I must have placed it in the Autoject incorrectly.
Overall I'm extremely satisfied with the Autoject and Trimix. I only need 1 unit for a rock hard 3 hour erection which is amazing.
All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Type2ED77

Re: First "Failure" with Autoject!

Postby Type2ED77 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:46 pm

I ditched the autoJect after only a few uses... for some reason I too had a couple of the bent needle issues, soon after I just used needle alone, i became comfortable with the sticking a needle in my junk phobia...
40yrs old, type 2 diabetic since 24yrs old
AMS 700 LGX 18cm x 12mm, 2cm rte
Implant-4/13/17

rondad

Postby rondad » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:10 am

I had similar experiences both with the autoject and manual injections. I discussed it with my urologist and did a bit of research. Here's what is happening most likely.

The corpus cavernosa (your "target") is surrounded by the tunica, which is a tough somewhat slick layer. Did you ever cook skirt steak? It has that tough skinlike membrane between fat and the meat? Something similar.

All the injection guides say to be sure to inject perpendicular to the skin. My experience with the Autoject is that sometimes it's hard to do that - for me being right-handed, it was injecting onto the left side of my Penis. If you aren't perpendicular, the tunica is tough enough to deflect the needle and bend it. The symptom with the Autoject is that the injection can be very slow. So the medication went between the skin and the tunica instead of into the corpus - thus no effect.

My urologist encouraged me to inject manually and to feel for the second layer of resistance when you pierce the tunica. Since I have done that, I have had success with every injection. It's kind of wierd going slow with the needle, sine most shots from nurses are quickly pushed in. But if you go slow, you'll feel the tunica. 90%of the time it's as painless as the Autoject. Sometimes I feel the prick of the needle, but 3 seconds later you're done.

Hope this info helps.

Ron

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Tue May 02, 2017 9:04 am

" My urologist encouraged me to inject manually and to feel for the second layer of resistance when you pierce the tunica. Since I have done that, I have had success with every injection."

That makes sense to me but because I have a very bad tremor I do much better with the Autoject. I found I need a clear spot and have the injector straight up. After started using the "http://myhardwear.com/cockring/order-hardwear.aspx" cock ring I do much better and with a lower dose too. The following is a very video from a member of Franktalk

http://www.xvideos.com/video13729043/qu ... s_erection
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

Return to “Injections”