I am doing something wrong HELP

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Tybeeman

I am doing something wrong HELP

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:37 am

Ok, I have been reading more and more of this board and I thought I was doing this right. I have never had an erection with the Trimix that lasted longer than 30 minutes. It would be semi erected for another hour but not enough for intercourse. In fact, most of the time I feel it going away towards the end of intercourse before an orgasm. I am still dealing with pain. I have been working on this since last August, with 4 different mixes. I put my information on my signature. My doctor has left this to the pharmacy at MenMD to consult me on changing mix. They seem very knowledgeable but, I would love to have a stiff erection for an hour because I have always had multi orgasms before the surgery. One other thing I can't lay on my back or the erection will go away faster. I can take the pain if I can get to were I can keep an erection for an hour and I see some of you have one for 2 hour and more. I wish. At the moment I and taking the Tri-mix 9 or 30/4/40 and i draw back to 85 units into the syringe.
Tri-mix.PNG
Tri-mix.PNG (44 KiB) Viewed 2943 times
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

Cigar56

Re: I am doing something wrong HELP

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:09 pm

Tell us more about MenMD. Are they in Boston? Is this their website address? http://menmd.com/. Is this a men's ED clinic? I did a search of the Boston Better Business Bureau -- no rating. Is the doctor you're working with a urologist or general practitioner? Were you referred to him/her by MenMD?

Please stay away from men's clinics. They will find a way to charge you thousands of dollars. How much have you spent with MenMD so far? You should find a reputable urologist experienced with writing prescriptions for Trimix. Your current doc wants you to leave it up to the guys at the men's clinic? Totally unacceptable in my opinion.

Here's my current prescription: 80-30-2. That's 80 prostaglandin mcg/ml, 30 papervine mg/ml 2 Phentolamine 2 mg/ml -- pretty close to rocket fuel.

Men's MD has supplied you with a cocktail menu of nonstandard prescriptions. Some men's clinics will keep hustling money from you by offering different formulas, and sometimes the doctor is in on the game with them. Frankly, I have never seen so many variations of Trimix such as the graphic you listed.

Tell us more about your experience with MenMD and we can go from there.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:50 pm

The Dr. Patel that did my surgery in Celebration Florida and is the urologist that has prescribed the Tri-mix. He sends the script to WebMD. They have counselors there that adjust the formula but it is first sent back to Dr. Patel’s office for approval to change. It has cost me $400.00 up front and every month they send me a new bottle for a year for $25.00 shipping. Remember now I had PS last year and they said you have to work with the formula because it causes a lot of us more pain then normal.
I have a local urologist but he wanted 400.00 just to test me with the first shot. Dr. Patel didn’t change me, so I started after my 3-month checkup with him. I have been fighting this for 9 months and although I may have had intercourse a few times it is not very pleasurable. Because the stiffness is feeling like it is going away and the pain which I am getting use too? I have no problem with the needles I would do it twice a day if I could and it worked.
As I said, after reading this forum and hear how this works so good I must be doing something wrong plus don’t you think 85 units is a lot to inject at one time Thanks for all the help

See my signature at the bottom that shows my Tri mix history
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:52 pm

85 units strikes me as a lot to inject. I realize some guys have injected that much, but just saying.
I'd get a formula with higher PGE, and possibly even quadmix.
If you have an agreeable family doctor, he can also prescribe any formula for you.
I'd also look into Talon in Texas to get the stuff.
good luck.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:57 pm

You're injecting 85 units? When I first started I was injecting 120 units. The medicine affects guys in different ways. Some men need only a few units. Others need more than 100. There is no right or wrong.

You saw Dr. Patel in Celebration, FL.? I live just 30 minutes from his office. I'm seeing another surgeon for prostate surgery at the end of the year.

Your local surgeon wanted $400 to "test" you and write a Trimix prescription? My urologist did all of that for no out-of-pocket cost to me. What city do you live in? You really should have a local uro. After that you can shop around for the best prices on Trimix, although if you live in Florida please note that not all compounding pharmacies can ship to the Sunshine State.

I'm confident that you can achieve your goals by getting the right prescription, and at most you should have to pay only a $30 or $40 co-pay and as little as $65 (plus shipping) for the Trimix.
Last edited by Cigar56 on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:07 pm

Cigar56. I am using 1cc (1 Ml) syringes. I cant even go to 125. How big a syringe are you using?

I live in Savannah Georgia, I went to Patel because he had already done 9,000 operations. I am very happy with the way he operated on a Friday catheter out on Tuesday I was back at my desk at work 6 days after the operation on Thursday. My local urologist and I are good friends, but he even told me to go to Patel if i could do it.

I am single pay which puts me into the pool. Unless I wanted to pau $4,000.00 a month for insurance
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

ocitgo

Postby ocitgo » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:24 pm

My Trimix (30-2-20). I have the same problem as you unless I use a cock ring from http://allknight.com . The cost about $70 and take awhile to figure out. I put them on first and get almost ridged enough. With 20-30 units of my Trimix I am very ridged for 30-60 minutes.
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

Sir Thomas

Postby Sir Thomas » Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:27 pm

I was having a similar problem. I wouldn't get a full lasting erection or none at all. I discovered that the needle I was using is too long so I experimented with different sizes. A standard long needle goes too deep. It has to go into erection cavity. If it goes to deep or not deep enough then Trimix will not react and create a solid erection. Now I have an erection up to 4 hours.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:23 am

Tybeeman wrote:Cigar56. I am using 1cc (1 Ml) syringes. I cant even go to 125. How big a syringe are you using?

I live in Savannah Georgia, I went to Patel because he had already done 9,000 operations. I am very happy with the way he operated on a Friday catheter out on Tuesday I was back at my desk at work 6 days after the operation on Thursday. My local urologist and I are good friends, but he even told me to go to Patel if i could do it.

I am single pay which puts me into the pool. Unless I wanted to pau $4,000.00 a month for insurance

Hi Tybeeman,

I use 1 ML syringes as well. When I was injecting 120 units I had to use two needles. Congratulations on your successful prostate surgery. I'm obviously hoping for a similar outcome later this year.

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:54 pm

Sir Thomas One of the things I have learned for this forum is after you get the needle in, draw it back to see if you get a drop of blood then you will know that you are good. I use a 5/16 331 gage. I was using a 1/2 29 gage and had trouble
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16

Return to “Injections”