Multiple Ejaculations on One Injection?

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Cigar56

Multiple Ejaculations on One Injection?

Postby Cigar56 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:45 pm

Anybody able to come more than once off of one injection? On my current prescription I can stay erect for about an hour -- or until I ejaculate. Then I lose the erection.

Are you able to stay hard and continue thrusting even after you ejaculate? Just curious as to whether this is a reasonable goal.

Thanks
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Rickey11

Re: Multiple Ejaculations on One Injection?

Postby Rickey11 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:20 pm

I CAN ejaculate more than once per injection. Though, it is at times difficult to have 2 orgasms in one session. I would estimate I can do this about 30% of the time.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:35 am

Rickey11 wrote:I CAN ejaculate more than once per injection. Though, it is at times difficult to have 2 orgasms in one session. I would estimate I can do this about 30% of the time.

Thanks Rickey for the good insight. Even if you don't ejaculate twice, are you able to maintain the erection for a "round two" or does the erection subside for a bit? Does the erection come back easily after a short break?

Thanks!
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:47 am

I know results may vary, but I always get softer after ejaculating. It gets hard again after a little while.
I have cum twice in round 2, but only if the mood of my wife is right.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Rickey11

Postby Rickey11 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:15 pm

Cigar, I've been injecting 3 years next month, so I have a fair amount of experience with this whole adventure.
Me doing going for round two is totally dependent upon whether or not wifey wants another go at it.
However, when I do go for round two it will still be erect, as I mostly get erections for usually 2 to 5 hours duration.
So, i don't lose the erection at all, not until the medicine has metabolized enough to allow for detumescence to occur.
And as I said, this doesn't happen until the trimix has metabolized--orgasm or not.

By the way, you're welcome!

rondad

Postby rondad » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:27 am

Often, you will lose some or all of your erection after orgasm - the hormones released work against the medications in your injection. But I personally don't get completely soft, and after a few minutes (10 or so), with a little simulation, l get hard again. Some guys get hard by changing positions - either lying back if they were vertical, or vice-versa.

Closest time between orgadms before prostate surgery and injections was about 6 hours. With injections, 60 minutes apart has occurred more than once. Keep trying!

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:22 am

Still rock hard after getting off...like someone else said, medication must wear off first.

Return to “Injections”