Question on mixes

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Tybeeman

Question on mixes

Postby Tybeeman » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:42 am

I had nerve sparing Radical Prostatectomy in February of 2016. I have had a lot of trouble with these different mixes. I started them back in August, with a tri mix 10-1-30 then to a 7.5-1-30, then a 5-4-30. All giving me a lot of pain with little result or too painful to have an orgasm. I am now on 40-4-30. Taking 70 units it is getting the job done and the pain is not as bad. My question, is 70 units a lot to inject? I am to a point that I need to increase it a little because the erections are starting to get softer. As I have said in a different forum I keep my mix fresh. With the way, they mix it you would think thy would change the mix so that I inject less. I am not get much advise form my doctor on this. He kind of leaves it to the company MenMD
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

tarheelgwb

Re: Question on mixes

Postby tarheelgwb » Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:52 pm

Tybeeman wrote:I had nerve sparing Radical Prostatectomy in February of 2016. I have had a lot of trouble with these different mixes. I started them back in August, with a tri mix 10-1-30 then to a 7.5-1-30, then a 5-4-30. All giving me a lot of pain with little result or too painful to have an orgasm. I am now on 40-4-30. Taking 70 units it is getting the job done and the pain is not as bad. My question, is 70 units a lot to inject? I am to a point that I need to increase it a little because the erections are starting to get softer. As I have said in a different forum I keep my mix fresh. With the way, they mix it you would think thy would change the mix so that I inject less. I am not get much advise form my doctor on this. He kind of leaves it to the company MenMD

are your referring to alprostadil, phentolomine, papaverine, in that sequence of the drugs? i use 30-4-5 (pap, phen, alpros). about 20 units. tryed up to 30 but doesnt make a difference. just more pain and more difficulty to orgasm.
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

Return to “Injections”