My Journey So Far with Trimix!

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
newtoed

My Journey So Far with Trimix!

Postby newtoed » Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:30 pm

I started with 40/30/2 Trimix formula about a month ago. Most of the time I missed injection sites or got extended borederline painful 4-5 hour erections. My urologist started me with 25 units and now I'm down to 4 units. Still got 2.5 hour erection with 30 mg Sudafed and ice. Will reduce to 3 and 2 units and see. These are the steps that made the biggest difference to get where I want to be:

Studying other guy's experiences here.
Practicing alone with no pressure of sex every other day.
Keeping detailed logs of units, onsets, duration.
Using Autoject for 100% predictable totally painless injections with a tiny 5/16" needle.
Squeezing the base of the penis to keep the medicine from draining from the penis.

My goal is to have quality erections for 2 hours. My sex sessions usually lasts for an hour and a half and it would be nice if my erection went away asap afterwards.

Thank you for all your support!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

rahod1

Re: My Journey So Far with Trimix!

Postby rahod1 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:14 pm

You're never going to get a *quality erection for 2 hours* and have only have an additional hour of erection thereafter. More likely, you will have at least an additional 2-3 hrs of erection, albeit somewhat muted. This of course just my 2 cents ;) . If you want to reduce your total erection duration, you'll probably have to settle for *quality erection* time of 1 hr or less and that may not be possible (I can't accomplish this).
I have total erection times of 4-6 hrs and it really doesn't bother me...but everyone's different.
Good luck to you!

wellick

Postby wellick » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:57 pm

"I have total erection times of 4-6 hrs and it really doesn't bother me...but everyone's different."

Isn't that dangerous?
33 years old from Portugal.
Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD) since 2012 (mostly ED but also some loss of sexual pleasure both during intercourse and ejaculation).

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:29 pm

wellick wrote:"I have total erection times of 4-6 hrs and it really doesn't bother me...but everyone's different."

Isn't that dangerous?

No. I have addressed this topic many times. Do a search on this forum under *priapism*..check my posts on the topic.

wellick

Postby wellick » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:05 pm

Ok I see you point to the 6 hour mark. I'm not sure about that though.

Both of these articles, for example, define priapism as an erection longer than 4 hours:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3905796/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4236300/

And then there's the whole issue of getting to leave your house and get to the ER and get proper treatment. That alone can take 1 or 2 hours.
33 years old from Portugal.
Post SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD) since 2012 (mostly ED but also some loss of sexual pleasure both during intercourse and ejaculation).

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:31 am

Drug companies define priapism as 6 or more hours duration...less is defined as a prolonged erection. That's why they say to consult a DR at 4 hours, since they factor in another 2 hours for treatment. ;) Keep in mind, they are covering their ass with this very conservative advice.
I challenge you to find a documented case of permanent damage under 12 hours duration.
True priapism is a ROCK HARD (no flexability/bending) erection associated with extreme pain, discoloration
(blue/purple), and COLD to the touch. Running to the ER at 4 hours is waste of time and money in my humble opinion.

Return to “Injections”