Prefilling Syringes

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Tybeeman

Prefilling Syringes

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:23 pm

If I Fill up a few syringes and keep the in the refrigerator how long will they last? Or can I even do that?
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

newtoed

Re: Prefilling Syringes

Postby newtoed » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:40 pm

I do it all the time. In the fridge it will last till the expiration date. In the freezer for up to 9 months as I understand it.
All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

once a writer

Postby once a writer » Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:40 pm

Once a week I take the vial out of the freezer, thaw it and then fill as many syringes as I expect to use in a week. The syringes go in the fridge. For the syringes, a week or less in the fridge isn't going to have a significant effect — none at all that I can tell.

Operating in this fashion, I have taken a 10 ml vial through 22 freeze-thaw cycles, with no loss in effectiveness.
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:41 pm

Always keep the vials in the freezer. I thaw vials each time I inject and have had Trimix last for almost year doing this.
Number of thaw cycles has no effect at all. It only takes 15 min to thaw a 5ml vial. If I were to store filled syringes, I would only do so for 1 week duration and place them in an area which the coldest (say meat tray in frig).

Tybeeman

Postby Tybeeman » Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:51 pm

Well damn. I have been throwing away Tri mix because they said it was not good any more after 30 days. So I am getting another bottle tomorrow I should stick it in the freezer and thaw it out each week and fill a few syringes and stick it back in to the freezer. A bottle would last a long time doing that. Thanks for all the help.

One more question. Can I inject 2 days in a row as long as I don't make a habit of it? How many days in a row is too much?
PC at age 56
RALP on 2/16
Implant on 6/26/2017 Doctor Tariq Hakky
Coloplast Titan OTR, 22cm with 1 cm RTE

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Trimix should last up to 9 months even a year frozen.
Occasionally you may inject on two consecutive days but not on a regular bases and definitely not three days in a row. I noticed the effect of the Trimix even next day so could be some accumulative effect. I don't but if I did inject two days in a row I would use a little less Trimix next day.
All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:40 pm

This probably may not be recommended, but I saved several small 2.5ml vials from my previous formula, and filled them with salt water.
I suck out the saline and inject 2.5ml of quad-mix in it and only have to freeze/thaw the one vial to fill my syringes.
I do try to maintain a sterile environment though.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:40 pm

Tybeeman wrote:Well damn. I have been throwing away Tri mix because they said it was not good any more after 30 days. So I am getting another bottle tomorrow I should stick it in the freezer and thaw it out each week and fill a few syringes and stick it back in to the freezer. A bottle would last a long time doing that. Thanks for all the help.

One more question. Can I inject 2 days in a row as long as I don't make a habit of it? How many days in a row is too much?

I've injected twice a day, seven days in a row on vacation. No ill effects whatsoever. I keep the injections 6-8 hours apart. Those marathon sessions are rare for me, though. I push the boundaries on vacation but not otherwise. But obviously I would not hesitate to inject two days in a row or 3-4 days in a row over a long weekend.

On a romantic vacation I might inject about a third of my normal dosage in the morning -- just enough for an erection of 30-60 minutes -- and then follow that up at night with a full dose good for a couple hours. I've also learned how to inject a relatively small amount that's just good enough for receiving oral.

Most doctors will give you the most conservative advice, such as no more than one injection a day, max three times a week. I have heard of some docs saying every 24 hours is OK. One issue is that the medicine affects guys in different ways, so docs give the most conservative guidelines. Find out what works best for you by experimenting over time. Just don't get too crazy.

Also, never throw Trimix away. I have some that's more than a year old that I kept after moving up to stronger prescriptions. Even after a year the old stuff is good enough to get hard enough for masturbation or oral. Good luck on your journey and keep us posted.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Return to “Injections”