second self injection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
keysdude

second self injection

Postby keysdude » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:58 pm

My first self inject was a flop. No erection and some, not much, blood around foreskin area. No pain. Called Dr he said missed the spot and since no pain don't worry about it and come in next week and we'll go over it again.
OK, went back to Dr's for second self inject. All went great. I"ll report on the whole day. Talked to Doc about last visit and 1st self shot. He agreed I probably was nervous and rushed the shot. That said, we went over the procedure again and I went for it. Successful injection. No pain and a lot less nerves. 80% erection in 20 minutes, full in 1 hour. However this is where it got very interesting. On my way home from the doc I get a call that I need to drive to upstate Florida. I live in South Florida. Call my wife tell her "I'll Be Back"....tonight. Drive 4.5 hours, 260 miles with a rock hard erection. The head of my dick is killing me, its been rubbing on my underwear all day. Still rock hard. Finally get to where I'm going. I take 2 sudafed and iced it down 10 minutes. Masturbated. 5 hours 50%, 6 hours gone.
What I learned from this is if you're are going to inject make sure you have a plan to use it. Don't drive long distance with an erection.
And take it slow when injecting and don't be nervous.
I posted this on another site, hope it's not against the rules. If so I'm sorry.

newtoed

Re: second self injection

Postby newtoed » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:48 pm

You have very similar results to mine. You formula 50/30/1 is pretty strong. Mine is 40/30/2. I get 4-6 hours erection even from 5 units. I suggest you to try the autoinject. Your results will be much more predictable even at lower units.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

ohohiakane

Postby ohohiakane » Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:06 pm

Sounds to me like you just injected a bit too much...... try reducing it. I have be using 3 to 5 units for years.
75 Year Old guy in Michigan, married in 1958, ED since late '90s, then surgery in 2008 (not prostate or other genital) damaged some nerves making the ED worse. Now on trimix

Personal email Ohohiakane@yahoo.com
am always willing to discuss stuff and help

rondad

Postby rondad » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:44 am

ohohiakane,

For your 5-unit injection, what capacity syringe do you use? I'm wondering if injecting 5 units is easier with a smaller-diameter syringe (e.g. .3ml or .5ml) vs. a 1ml syringe where 5 units is only about 1/8 inch travel on the plunger.

keysdude

Postby keysdude » Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:42 pm

rondad
I use a 1ml syringe. Yes the travel is small. I had no problem with it.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:31 am

newtoed wrote:You have very similar results to mine. You formula 50/30/1 is pretty strong. Mine is 40/30/2. I get 4-6 hours erection even from 5 units. I suggest you to try the autoinject. Your results will be much more predictable even at lower units.

Just for the sake of newbies I'd like to point out that successful injections can be given by hand or through the auto injector units. I've used both methods to 100% satisfaction but went back to injecting manually several months ago. Either option is fine.

Some men whose hands shake because of illness may prefer the auto injectors to help with stability. Guys who haven't learned to inject properly by hand may also benefit from the auto injectors. The bottom line is that when used properly, both methods will bring the same result. It all comes down to personal preference.

Here are links to some instructional videos on injecting, using both auto injectors and by hand:

viewtopic.php?t=5924
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:40 am

Airpirate wrote:My first self inject was a flop. No erection and some, not much, blood around foreskin area. No pain. Called Dr he said missed the spot and since no pain don't worry about it and come in next week and we'll go over it again.
OK, went back to Dr's for second self inject. All went great. I"ll report on the whole day. Talked to Doc about last visit and 1st self shot. He agreed I probably was nervous and rushed the shot. That said, we went over the procedure again and I went for it. Successful injection. No pain and a lot less nerves. 80% erection in 20 minutes, full in 1 hour. However this is where it got very interesting. On my way home from the doc I get a call that I need to drive to upstate Florida. I live in South Florida. Call my wife tell her "I'll Be Back"....tonight. Drive 4.5 hours, 260 miles with a rock hard erection. The head of my dick is killing me, its been rubbing on my underwear all day. Still rock hard. Finally get to where I'm going. I take 2 sudafed and iced it down 10 minutes. Masturbated. 5 hours 50%, 6 hours gone.
What I learned from this is if you're are going to inject make sure you have a plan to use it. Don't drive long distance with an erection.
And take it slow when injecting and don't be nervous.
I posted this on another site, hope it's not against the rules. If so I'm sorry.

Hi Airpirate, no problems with the double post. I must say, you are quite a trooper to drive 4.5 hours with an erection! There is a chance that walking around some and doing some exercise like weights might have helped before you started the drive. Masturbating before leaving might have definitely helped, along with a ice bag on your groin as you drove -- as long as that didn't distract your driving. What a story! LOL. Glad it worked out for you.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Return to “Injections”