Higher doses of trimix

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
sliphill

Higher doses of trimix

Postby sliphill » Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:54 pm

What's the most anyone has needed to achieve a good erection. Anyone ever needed over 100 units?
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

rahod1

Re: Higher doses of trimix

Postby rahod1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:55 pm

??? Depends on strength. Having said this..no one should require 100 units! It's a waste of $$$ and may also be
detrimental (scarring, etc) long term due to excessive volume injected. My 2cents>>>>Adjust formula so you don't require more than 50 units tops.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:15 pm

rahod1 wrote:??? Depends on strength. Having said this..no one should require 100 units! It's a waste of $$$ and may also be
detrimental (scarring, etc) long term due to excessive volume injected. My 2cents>>>>Adjust formula so you don't require more than 50 units tops.

I'll try 50 again next time. I have some scaring in the middle, so I would like to stay away from this spot. Towards the head, or at the base?

My next step is quadmix. Doctor is already going to phone in a script for me.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:26 pm

One caveat...if you have a significant leak, upping strength will do nothing. Adding a ring (right after injecting) might help.
Good luck.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:11 pm

rahod1 wrote:One caveat...if you have a significant leak, upping strength will do nothing. Adding a ring (right after injecting) might help.
Good luck.

The good dr said I had a 35% leak. What I don't understand is how I could get one so quickly. So I question her diagnosis. Why seemingly over night, I get this bad leak! I'm sceptical by nature.

Rahod1, do you have a leak?
Ed (sliphill) 68

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:30 pm

sliphill wrote:
rahod1 wrote:One caveat...if you have a significant leak, upping strength will do nothing. Adding a ring (right after injecting) might help.
Good luck.

The good dr said I had a 35% leak. What I don't understand is how I could get one so quickly. So I question her diagnosis. Why seemingly over night, I get this bad leak! I'm sceptical by nature.

Fortunately, no. I don't think you should be skeptical about leak results....they are compatible with your *problem*.
I wouldn't rack your brain on the *sudden onset* because it has no bearing on your current condition. May want to consider implant if you get no resolution injecting. That's what I would do, especially if it's covered by Medicare.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:24 pm

rahod1 wrote:
sliphill wrote:
Good luck.

Fortunately, no. I don't think you should be skeptical about leak results....they are compatible with your *problem*.
I wouldn't rack your brain on the *sudden onset* because it has no bearing on your current condition. May want to consider implant if you get no resolution injecting. That's what I would do, especially if it's covered by Medicare.

Oh I'm giving it consideration. I am seeing a surgeon to talk about it on April 3rd. It's just I want to make sure I exhaust all other things before I do an implant. I'm not quite old enough for Medicare. Got another 4 1/2 years for that.
Ed (sliphill) 68

tarheelgwb

Postby tarheelgwb » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:29 pm

most all posts and/or Uro say to inject nearer the base, however my female uro (and i thought what does she know) says to inject about a finger width below the glans to the mid-section. The only down side is that there is a slight bit of pain injecting there, not really much though. the good news is that the erections are quicker and better overall. she says the cavernosa has connecting paths nearer for glans that aid in transferring the meds better before they are moved out by blood flow......works for me!
Last edited by tarheelgwb on Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:38 pm

Tar,

Have not injected way up there lately (for years) but with your description I will give it a try and report back.

After a thousand shots near the base ... I guess it is time for this old dog to experiment with a new trick.

Thanks.

J

Results are in 3/16: I think maybe it did produce a faster harder erection -- I let it go up for a while with no velcro strap and it was good and hard. And yeah it is a little more of a pain injecting up there where the nerves are more sensitive (or just cause I am not injecting at the same spot where the other 500 shots on each side were).

Will keep testing ....

J
Last edited by JimStars on Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:57 pm

tarheelgwb wrote:most all posts and/or Uro say to inject bearer the base, however my female uro (and i thought what does she know) says to inject about a finger width below the glans to the mid-section. The only down side is that there is a slight bit of pain injecting there, not really much though. the good news is that the erections are quicker and better overall. she says the cavernosa has connecting paths nearer for glans that aid in transferring the meds better before they are moved out by blood flow......works for me!
Ed (sliphill) 68

Return to “Injections”