Guys Listing Their Sexual Orientation

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
newtoed

Re: Guys Listing Their Sexual Orientation

Postby newtoed » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:42 am

I am a straight man and I believe sexual orientation has some relevance here.
Since we don’t have many women here gay men can provide some valuable information about their parception of ED and it’s treatment options. It’s useful to know for example what their experience is giving or receiving oral or anal sex. How does a penis feel using pills, injections or especially having implants.

I don’t visit the gay group forum so if gay men post their experiences in other discussion groups I have no problem with that and actually I welcome it.

All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:55 am

newtoed wrote:I am a straight man and I believe sexual orientation has some relevance here.
Since we don’t have many women here gay men can provide some valuable information about their parception of ED and it’s treatment options. It’s useful to know for example what their experience is giving or receiving oral or anal sex. How does a penis feel using pills, injections or especially having implants.

I don’t visit the gay group forum so if gay men post their experiences in other discussion groups I have no problem with that and actually I welcome it.

All the best!

What does "receiving anal sex" have to do with achieving an erection?
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:34 pm

“What does "receiving anal sex" have to do with achieving an erection?”

All I’m saying is the the gay men’s perfective here on the forum is the closest we can get to a female perspective and I find that useful.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:42 pm

newtoed wrote:“What does "receiving anal sex" have to do with achieving an erection?”

All I’m saying is the the gay men’s perfective here on the forum is the closest we can get to a female perspective and I find that useful.

OK, got it. Makes sense.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:15 am

Hey ..I am a gay man and I have it listed on my profile. It is not because I feel I can give a female perspective. It is true we are all men on here and how the dick works is the same in every way. What is different is they way we have sex. Oral sex is the only thing we share in common 100% of the time.. Anal sex is different from vaginal sex. Keep in mind that vagina's were made for reproduction. " Created for the penetration of a man dick"... the anus was not... ;)
Being Gay allows me to add that information and advice when it comes to that part of sex. I am also able to tell guys what it feels like getting and receiving. Both entirely different feelings and sensations. There is no ulterior motive here. You have by now looked at my signature and read that I am Also a Coloplast Patient Advocate. My Urologist asked me if I would be interested in joining his Advocate team because I was Gay and could provide advice from my perspective. I talk to both Gay and Straight men.

Basically it all boils down to "The Way we have SEX"... it's that simple.

Return to “Injections”