Cock ring to help with injections

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
sliphill

Cock ring to help with injections

Postby sliphill » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:23 pm

Lately I have been getting mixed results with injections, maybe attaining about 60% firmness. Would applying cock right after injecting help with firmness? And if so, what is the best one to get? I am about 6" long with a 4.75 " girth.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

ocitgo

Re: Cock ring to help with injections

Postby ocitgo » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:11 pm

They helped a lot for me. This worked for me but the clip just broke.
I am going call them because it is new.

http://myhardwear.com/male-enhancement-articles/ratchet-action-hardwear-2.0-h20-(413).aspx
ocitgo (Bob F), Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, leak, 3 cm rear tip
Implanted 06/17/2019 AMS 700LGX 18 cm, 1.5 cm rear tip

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:34 pm

This what I use..works great. Put on after injecting. Easily removed when *done* and still erect.

https://www.amazon.com/Erecxel-Adjustable-Penile-Bands-Essentials/dp/B00070D37A

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:50 pm

I experimented tonight. I purchased a cheap pump off of amazon. Got a cheap silicone ring from the sex store near me. I gave myself a shot of 20 units of trimix. This got me to about 50%. Stretched the silicone ring over the base of the pump. Put some water based lube on my dick, and pumped it up. Did a few times before I pushed the ring off the pump onto my dick. When I pulled it out of the pump, it was about 90% erect, hard enough for penetration. I was so excited I jacked off and exploded. Just a fantastic orgasm. And doing only 20 units didn't produce the ache from the trimix. Cant wait to try it on my girlfriend.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:57 pm

rahod1 wrote:This what I use..works great. Put on after injecting. Easily removed when *done* and still erect.

https://www.amazon.com/Erecxel-Adjustable-Penile-Bands-Essentials/dp/B00070D37A

The package says for venous leaks. Maybe this is what is wrong with me. If so, I don't know how it happened like almost over night. But that ring looks great! I'm going to get one. So I won't need to pump up. Cause the trimix will get me only about 50/55 % hard. I have a woman that doesn't try to play with me to get me hard anymore. I think she got frustrated trying to get me hard, and doesn't bother. Once I found the shots a few years ago, it was great, didn't have to worry about it. But for some reason, just recently, the injections are not as effective. I have either built up a tolerance, or got a venous leak.
Ed (sliphill) 68

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:29 pm

It works by getting tighter as you inflate. It should not be tight when you put in on after injecting...just snug.
When trimix kicks in it will get tight, but not uncomfortable. You can easily remove when erect by unsnapping it.
Make sure small *notch* is under urethra, which may allow for ejaculation if it's forceful enough.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:04 am

Well I tried a silicone ring after injecting. Wasn't with my girl, so I didn't get to try it out, But I got pretty hard. But it was painful. So I guess I should lay off an injection tomorrow night. But on Friday I'll see my lady, and I'll try 35 units.
Ed (sliphill) 68

surfguy

Postby surfguy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:50 pm

I have been instructed by my urologist not to use a cock ring with injections. So i'd check with yours before you try it again. Not sure what med you are injecting , but 35 units sounds like a very large dose. My doctor started me (ini office) with 8 units. I got an erection but wanted more and I went up to 12 after the result with 8 was not strong enough. 12 was perfect for a year plus after which I increased to 16 then 18 units. Turned out that this was too much (Edex, generic name prostaglandin, the highest concentration). I started to have trouble cumming! Dropped back to 10 units and am happy there. No pain either. sometimes masturbate with even less, like 6 units, with ring added. Nice variation.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:51 pm

surfguy wrote:I have been instructed by my urologist not to use a cock ring with injections. So i'd check with yours before you try it again. Not sure what med you are injecting , but 35 units sounds like a very large dose. My doctor started me (ini office) with 8 units. I got an erection but wanted more and I went up to 12 after the result with 8 was not strong enough. 12 was perfect for a year plus after which I increased to 16 then 18 units. Turned out that this was too much (Edex, generic name prostaglandin, the highest concentration). I started to have trouble cumming! Dropped back to 10 units and am happy there. No pain either. sometimes masturbate with even less, like 6 units, with ring added. Nice variation.

Yeah, I am going to try 20/25 units, Because 50 causes pain. Do you put the ring on right after injecting, or do you wait a little before putting it on. Btw, this is the one I ordered. Will get it tomorrow, so maybe I'll try it out.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YG ... UTF8&psc=1
Ed (sliphill) 68

surfguy

Postby surfguy » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:44 am

Different guys prefer different cock rings. I've tried a few and find those cheap silicone ones they sell in sex shops to be the most effective. They are tight enough but not too tight as to cause pain. One of the 2 I have can quite easily be slipped over my balls and the base of my penis at the same time....nice!

I would encourage experimenting alnoe when there is not "performance pressure" and you can stop and go at will. Solo, with low dose of medication (6-8 units) I like to slip on the cock ring when I am pumped up a little bit at least. As I said before, i do not use the cock ring at the same time as injecting, except when masturbating with a very low dose, just to ensure a full erection and to intensify sensation. The "balls included" method can creat especially strong sensations. another warning: limit how long you keep the cock ring on.
I think an hour is a reasonable limit. And not too tight.

Hope all is goong well for you and that you find my suggestions useful.

Return to “Injections”