Rhythm of Love Making with Injections

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
tomas1

Re: Rhythm of Love Making with Injections

Postby tomas1 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:40 pm

I always keep around 4 syringes filled and in the fridge.
To save time, I take a syringe and an alcohol packet out of the bag and put them on a shelf for a quick getaway.
I can get out of bed, shoot and be back in around a minute.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

once a writer

Postby once a writer » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:52 pm

I keep my vial in the freezer. Thaw it every Monday and fill three or four syringes for the coming week, which I keep in the fridge, not the freezer. No loss of potency in either the vial or the syringes. I've taken a single vial through as many as 22 freeze/thaw cycles.
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

NeedleD

Postby NeedleD » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:01 am

I myself thaw a vial, load the needle and refrigerate, toss the vial back into freezer. When the time cums, warm it up between my fingers for 3-4 minutes, inject and viola, chemical hard bliss for 1.5 hours! Morning is best !
No sterility problems, i have a small plastic single needle storage container. When traveling, just toss the vial on ice in a cooler, draw a dose at destination, refreeze vial. No problems with potency so far when traveling 4 hours or less. Just don't let it sit and warm up too much, it'll be fine. :arrow:
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

c0r5a38

Postby c0r5a38 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:45 am

hi morse73.
we are planning a plane trip in january. i plan on talking the vial + supplies. you need an insulated bag with an ice gel pack.
tsa allows this just be sure that all liguids/gels are less than 3.5 ounces and carried in a quart sized baggie.
Diagnosed May 2012 with prostate cancer, 3.3 Gleason, active surveillance until February 2016 when biopsy result was Gleason 3.4. Radical prostatectomy performed by Dr. Peter Scardino at Sloane.

once a writer

Postby once a writer » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:40 am

I travel with loaded syringes rather than the vial. I keep them in a special evaporative cooler called a Frio. You can Google it. It's a soft, high-tech pouch that uses the evaporation of a water-holding inner liner to keep things cooled. It's made for diabetics and others who travel with meds. I've gone as long as a week with no other cooling.

Though it's probably not necessary, for TSA purposes I attach to the exterior of the pouch a copy of my prescription in a see-through zip-lock bag.
Eugene, Oregon, USA. Born 1941. Married 1968. ED since mid-1990s. Began trimix January 2014. Dosage gradually increased over time. Added cock ring in 2016. After dosage reached 30 units, switched to quad mix in May 2018. On blood pressure meds.

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:42 pm

c0r5a38 wrote:hi morse73.
we are planning a plane trip in january. i plan on talking the vial + supplies. you need an insulated bag with an ice gel pack.
tsa allows this just be sure that all liguids/gels are less than 3.5 ounces and carried in a quart sized baggie.

http://www.diabeteshelp.care/product/fridge-to-go-medical-travel-cooler-bag-wallet-for-medicationinsulin-diabetics-carrier-needing-cooling-insulated-slim-medicine-kit-air-travel-pen-organizer-12-mon-guarantee-by-getbacktobasix/#prettyPhoto

davidecupps

Postby davidecupps » Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:41 pm

Are there any safety concerns with this approach? I assume once the cap goes back on the needle the sterility of the needle can't be compromised.

Is this also a solution to traveling with Trimix without bringing the entire vial?[/quote]

I'm a veterinarian and deal with sterility and syringes every day. I believe the most critical thing is to prevent contamination of the bottle you receive the trimix in. That is why I believe that filling and keeping several doses in syringes is probably better. You can take your time and fill the syringes observing sterile technique. If you're filling syringes every time you're injecting you may not have your mind on the sterile technique.

I travel with loaded syringes. We went to Europe for 16 days last summer with loaded syringes. Pack them in some bubble wrap and refrigerate when you can.
Extremely enlarged prostate (170 grams) with low grade PC GS 4 contained in capsule, Non-robotic laparoscopic radical prostatectomy 12/1/2014 @ BJH in St Louis, Injecting since 2/2015 4X weekly until return of nocturnal erections.

davidecupps

Postby davidecupps » Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:30 pm

morse73 wrote:Are there any safety concerns with this approach? I assume once the cap goes back on the needle the sterility of the needle can't be compromised.

Is this also a solution to traveling with Trimix without bringing the entire vial?

I'm a veterinarian and deal with sterility and syringes every day. I believe the most critical thing is to prevent contamination of the bottle you receive the trimix in. That is why I believe that filling and keeping several doses in syringes is probably better. You can take your time and fill the syringes observing sterile technique. If you're filling syringes every time you're injecting you may not have your mind on the sterile technique.

I travel with loaded syringes. We went to Europe for 16 days last summer with loaded syringes. Pack them in some bubble wrap and refrigerate when you can.
Extremely enlarged prostate (170 grams) with low grade PC GS 4 contained in capsule, Non-robotic laparoscopic radical prostatectomy 12/1/2014 @ BJH in St Louis, Injecting since 2/2015 4X weekly until return of nocturnal erections.

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:35 pm

To Davidecupps:

Tell me why keeping several doses of syringes in the frig is better than thawing a frozen vial each time you inject?

davidecupps

Postby davidecupps » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:01 pm

You can take your time and fill the syringes observing sterile technique. If you're filling syringes every time you're injecting you may not have your mind on the sterile technique.

I don't see any reason to freeze the Trimix. The vial I'm currently using is 9+ months old and works just as well as it did when I first got it.

I suppose you could freeze the syringes, I've not tried it. I'm afraid the freezing would crack the syringe walls. Now that I think about it, I'm going to freeze one to see how that works.

Return to “Injections”