morning erections

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
shipper222001

morning erections

Postby shipper222001 » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:20 pm

I've noticed that since I started the Trimix injections, Im getting erections in the morning. They last awhile but are not sustained. Anyone else notice this?

Also noticed that even though my penis is more sensitive now, I seem to last a lot longer. However when I do ejaculate, my orgasm seems a lot stronger and more pleasurable.

antelope

Re: morning erections

Postby antelope » Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Yep, same here. I think Trimix has a therapeutic and residual effect. No medical professional will validate such a thing, but anecdotal evidence is strong.

Greg
Baton Rouge
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Namirrah

Postby Namirrah » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:28 pm

There have been some articles on PubMed regarding long term use of pge-1. Apparently, it can increase VEGF-1 (vaso endothelial growth factor 1) and cause revascularization in some men. Particularly those whose ED is caused by veno oclusive disorders.
Age: 39, Diabetic (well controlled) HBP (since teens, less well controlled, but ok),
mild ED for 3 years, l arginine l citrulline and norvaline (amino acid stack) helped.
Pills: ineffective. Started trimix: 6/24/18, EXTREMELY effective.

graymare

Postby graymare » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:25 pm

my orgasm seems a lot stronger and more pleasurable

This reminds me of an earlier posting of mine; I sometimes wonder if I always had ED because injections give me better erections than nature ever did, which likely leads to those better orgasms. in the old days I rarely had the same firmness I do now. I rarely had the same lasting ability I do now. Unfortunately neither my wife nor I have the physical stamina now that we had then. Oh well, two out of three ain't bad.
Married, 66 yrs old, ED for 22 yrs. On TriMix for 5 yrs. Live in the Adirondacks of NY. Would be a nudist if it weren't for the black flies and the short summers. :D

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:38 pm

I experience that too. Could be 3 things. Could be that the penis tissue is regenerating from the extra blood flow. Could be that we still have some Trimix in hour system. Since we have more satisfactory sexual life we are more horny. Could be more testosterone production too. With no sex we go dormant. Actually I have so much sex that lately I have no morning erection. But I always had a long latency period. Takes me 2-3 day to desire sex again, but one session last around 2 hours and very intense.
All the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Bob1974

Postby Bob1974 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:34 am

I last longer on Trimix and usually keep hitting it after I bust a nut or take a break and go back for a second and sometimes third round. Trimix sex is pretty satisfying. Hitting that pussy for 45 minutes to 2 hours is much more satisfying then a quickie and I feel my desire to have sex again doesn't come back so quick after Trimix sex... 15 minutes instead of 3 minutes... just kidding but not really! Always thinking about it!
Last edited by Bob1974 on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Age 47. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 24 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:32 pm

Bob1974 wrote:I last longer on Trimix and usually keep hitting it after I bust a nut or take a break and go back for a second and sometimes third round. Trimix sex is pretty satisfying. Hitting that pussy for 45 minutes to 2 hours is much more satisfying then a quickie and I feel my desire to have sex again doesn't come back so quick after Trimix sex... 15 minutes instead of 3 minutes... just kidding but not really! Always thinking about it!

Same here. I am 62 and thanks to Trimix I'm having the best sex of my life, hands down. A shot gives me more than enough staying power to satisfy the wife, who has a low drive, unfortunately. Sometimes after satisfying her I'll retreat to my "man cave" for rounds two and three with one of my Fleshlights -- a male masturbation toy. Life is good right now.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Namirrah

Postby Namirrah » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:08 pm

I have started to have morning wood again too. One weird thing is that I seem to also have a splitting headache on the mornings that I wake up erect.
Age: 39, Diabetic (well controlled) HBP (since teens, less well controlled, but ok),
mild ED for 3 years, l arginine l citrulline and norvaline (amino acid stack) helped.
Pills: ineffective. Started trimix: 6/24/18, EXTREMELY effective.

Return to “Injections”