Peyronie’s disease

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Bigjohnjr

Peyronie’s disease

Postby Bigjohnjr » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:44 am

So yesterday I went to see a different urologist and he injected me with trimix and said I have
Peyronie’s disease. Anyone here deal that? Great another problem.
Age 56, divorced twice ( I never learn ) Been fighting ED for the past 4 years, Had prostrate cancer (finished rad June 2017). Tried all the pills no good, just makes me sick. Now using trimix, still trying to find that sweet spot. It's hit or miss.

Andy1955

Re: Peyronie’s disease

Postby Andy1955 » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:12 am

Yes. I initially noticed a slight curve upward and didn’t think to much of it. My GF also noticed it. After about two to three weeks the curve continued and on occasion the skin shriveled as if it were attempting to strangle the penis. By the time I could get an appointment with my Urologist the curve was about 90 degrees straight up. I also had an hourglass looking symptom. The Dr told me there was no cure for this. After a little title more than a year and my unsuccessful attempt to overcome Peyronies I had an implant.

Fast forward to today. The inplant was a great decision. The curvature has decreased and continues to improve and I can have sex!

Good luck!
Inplanted May 24, 2018. AMS 700 CX, MS Pump. 21cm x 12mm. Peyronies and ED. Pills stopped working and extreme curvature

Bigjohnjr

Re: Peyronie’s disease

Postby Bigjohnjr » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:52 am

My problem is my insurance company. Cigna. They keep saying no implant.
Now that I have a medical diagnosis other than ED maybe they will say yes.
For all the money I send them every month I get very little back.
Age 56, divorced twice ( I never learn ) Been fighting ED for the past 4 years, Had prostrate cancer (finished rad June 2017). Tried all the pills no good, just makes me sick. Now using trimix, still trying to find that sweet spot. It's hit or miss.

Return to “Injections”