First injection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
Namirrah

First injection

Postby Namirrah » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:30 am

Hi all.
This is my first post. I had my first injection yesterday, my Dr did not do a test injection in his office. Instead I got my trimix kit from the pharmacy with instructions on how to do a test injection. My mix is 30/20/2, I was instructed to use 10units. I didn't. I used 14, and I had a 6 hour erection. 4 of which were painful, and the last 2 hours were spent in the ER.

I guess I'll use less next time.
Age: 39, Diabetic (well controlled) HBP (since teens, less well controlled, but ok),
mild ED for 3 years, l arginine l citrulline and norvaline (amino acid stack) helped.
Pills: ineffective. Started trimix: 6/24/18, EXTREMELY effective.

Larry10625

Re: First injection

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:45 am

Namirrah wrote:Hi all.
This is my first post. I had my first injection yesterday, my Dr did not do a test injection in his office. Instead I got my trimix kit from the pharmacy with instructions on how to do a test injection. My mix is 30/20/2, I was instructed to use 10units. I didn't. I used 14, and I had a 6 hour erection. 4 of which were painful, and the last 2 hours were spent in the ER.

I guess I'll use less next time.

Why oh why would you ignore your doctors orders and deliberately inject more than he instructed him to?? :? :? :? :? :?

Larry

Namirrah

Postby Namirrah » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:53 am

Well...everyone made it sound like I shouldn't expect too much from 10 units and next time I could go up to 20...blah blah blah and I didn't want to let my lady down.

Also, though my experimentation with drugs is far far behind me, I tend to learn by going too far.

I won't do that again, I was never happier to have a soft dick in my life. Actually, I think it's the only time I've ever been happily flaccid.
Age: 39, Diabetic (well controlled) HBP (since teens, less well controlled, but ok),
mild ED for 3 years, l arginine l citrulline and norvaline (amino acid stack) helped.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:58 am

Namirrah wrote:Well...everyone made it sound like I shouldn't expect too much from 10 units and next time I could go up to 20...blah blah blah and I didn't want to let my lady down.

Also, though my experimentation with drugs is far far behind me, I tend to learn by going too far.

I won't do that again, I was never happier to have a soft dick in my life. Actually, I think it's the only time I've ever been happily flaccid.

So, have you tried again with 10 units? Do you have pseduphedrine on hand just in case?

Larry

keysdude

Postby keysdude » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:29 pm

Namirrah, Hey man start off slow. Dr said 10 you went with 14, Why? Take your time you'll find the right dose. Try 10 the next time or even less. Good luck.

Namirrah

Postby Namirrah » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:08 pm

I plan on trying 8 units next time. I underestimated how much difference .04 ml could make.

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:58 pm

Dear Friend,
I’d advise you to test the amount and the injection technique by yourself without the pressure of sex. After a few times you’ll be relaxed and really enjoy the experience. My doctor gave me 25 units and a drainage. I have been using only 3-5 units for over s year now and still have 3 hour erections but at least pleasant.
All the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Bob1974

Postby Bob1974 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:19 am

Sounds like you didn't research it that much as there are plenty of stories of guys going to the ER after using too much Trimix. My Doctor started me with .01 and it lasted 5 hours after taking 4 30mg Sudafeds after 3.5 hours. After a few months of using my 40/30/1 Trimix my regular dose is 3 units or 0.003 or 1 and a half marks on the syringe.... very small dosage and that is good for about 1.5 to 2 hours of rigid cock sex and a happy wife. 4 units seems to be too much and the last time I took 4 units I had too take 4 Sudafeds again after 3.5 hours. Some guys on here are taking 100+ units. There are many many variables for all the guys out there with ED and using Trimix. Trimix prescription strength, quality, age of the drug, how the drug was stored and taken care of, severity of your ED, how hot your partner is, which cook made it at the pharmacy and how they were feeling the day they made your batch, time between doses of ED drugs, other supplements, drugs, vitamins, alcohol, your mood, your partners mood, sitting up, laying down, standing, kids knocking on the door, dog looking at you funny, too hot, too cold, phone calls, oxygen, nagging mother in law, stress, etc...
Age 47. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 24 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:30 am

GREAT post Bob. I laughed thinking how much we can relate to the story.
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

Bob1974

Postby Bob1974 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:56 am

Thanks corvette! I love Trimix and so does the wife but it is powerful stuff and there is definitely some education required to use it correctly.
Age 47. Married in 2005. Tampa Bay Florida USA. Got ED 24 years ago from being paralyzed. Made a 90% recovery. See profile for more info...

Return to “Injections”