Considering injections

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
goodwoodnow

Re: Considering injections

Postby goodwoodnow » Fri May 18, 2018 2:25 pm

See dldokink's reply. My experience is exactly the same over 5 1/2 years in. Very strong reliable erections 95 % of the injections. And you can try it in doctors office and see how it is. The price is right too. Most of mine suitable for hand towel hanging. Do try it, at uro office not at one of the scammers who promise an erection for "only" $99.
Injections for 5 years PGE-1 (Alprostadil) 40 mcg /ml. Trying Tri Mix (20-2-30 . Hope is shift in meds will restore some sensitiviy. Enjoy sharing openly withother "EDguys". Love the site, informative and entertaining too!

40buickcoupe

Postby 40buickcoupe » Tue May 22, 2018 9:45 pm

I used the pump for a year after my prostate surgery and having sex just was not the same. I did however make my penis huge pumping but was a pain to hurry and have sex. Then doc suggested to try shots hooked me up with trimix 30ml after 4 hours I was back and they drained me, now I'm at .09ml and hard for 3 to 4 hours and it is like I was before I had my surgery. I love the stuff and so does my wife, I'm back and confident and feel like a man again. As far as pain I was squnting the first time then wow like no pain hardly felt it.

Try it you will love it

happycamper59

Postby happycamper59 » Wed May 23, 2018 11:53 am

Good lord, man....30 ml shot would kill a bull! I assume you meant 0.3 ml (30 units).
ED for 25 years. Went through pills and currently injecting Trimix. Implant is now scheduled for June 3! :D

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Thu May 24, 2018 8:01 am

[quote="bldoink"]falcon,
Make the appointment and try the injections. They work great for me. The tiny needles generally used cause very little pain. I use straight alprostadil (mono-mix) but most guys use tri-mix. Chances are they will work for you too. Go for it![/quote

I am going to try that stuff next week its all i can find in asia trimix is hard to get here the script dont fly with us pharmacy i. Received a vial needs to be mixed with injectable water then they suggest 20 units to start
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Return to “Injections”