14 Months Old Trimix!

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
newtoed

14 Months Old Trimix!

Postby newtoed » Sun May 06, 2018 12:23 pm

I got my first Trimix vile 14 months ago and since I need only 4 units of the 40/30/2 mix I’m just finishing it up after about 200 injections($1/shot).

Last night I did the usual routine and had shorter than usual 2 hour sex session because my girl was tired. Maybe because I did not do as much physical activity my etection lared longer than the usual 3 hour (was almost 5 hours with no pain).

I wonder if it happened because I didn’t “burn up” the medicine as much. Also it’s amazing that this medicine is effective for so long. I’m very fortunate.

I called my doctor for a new script, but this time I’m getting 30/20/1. The current o és is too strong .
All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Cigar56

Re: 14 Months Old Trimix!

Postby Cigar56 » Wed May 09, 2018 5:38 pm

Haha, fun story, newtoed. Your story points out why we should not fret so much about whether our juice is in the freezer or the fridge, or God forbid, left on the bathroom counter overnight! Trimix really is a very durable drug.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

rahod1

Postby rahod1 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:56 pm

I freeze it and it's good for a year easy, taking it out each time for injecting and re-freezing over and over. I don't think can do this with simple refrigeration.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:09 am

newtoed wrote:I got my first Trimix vile 14 months ago and since I need only 4 units of the 40/30/2 mix I’m just finishing it up after about 200 injections($1/shot).

Last night I did the usual routine and had shorter than usual 2 hour sex session because my girl was tired. Maybe because I did not do as much physical activity my etection lared longer than the usual 3 hour (was almost 5 hours with no pain).

I wonder if it happened because I didn’t “burn up” the medicine as much. Also it’s amazing that this medicine is effective for so long. I’m very fortunate.

I called my doctor for a new script, but this time I’m getting 30/20/1. The current o és is too strong .
All the best!

Geez if it lasted that long looks like you could use some more sexercise.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Return to “Injections”