pumps AND injection

Sticking a needle Where? Courage, guidance and help.
stanri

pumps AND injection

Postby stanri » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:44 am

Have been injecting for the past 6-8 months with what I consider mostly good results. My uro recently prescribed a pump, telling me that I might get better results. So far only used it twice. First time I over pumped, hurt like hell. It seems to produce a larger, more firm erection than the injection.

Which leads me to the question, has anyone done both at the same time ? How do you do it ?? Inject 1st, then pump, or pump first?. I will be talking to my doctor in about two weeks, but would like a few opinions from actual users.

This message also posted in the injection discussion group
age 80. Prostate removed (cancer) 20 years ago. ED resulted. 19+ years did nothing. Tried pills, vacuum pump (HATED IT), injections worked sometimes, but not dependable. Presently have a inflatable, worked the 1st year. Not working for me now.

dtwarren1942

Re: pumps AND injection

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:39 pm

There was a thread a while back regarding pumping prior to injecting. The consensus was that pumping first tended to dilute the dosage and reduce the effectiveness of the injection.

I have been injecting for three years and was getting good results for the first two years. Over the past year I have needed to increase the dosage from 15 units to 45 units in order to get decent results and even at the higher dose, my erections are not as strong as when I first started. In this regard, I have recently been injecting and using the injected erection for foreplay and playing around for 30 minutes or so. When I want to go for orgasm, I slide on an Osbon band to harden the erection.

I now inject once a week (for orgasmic sex) and use the pump three or four times a week for "playing" around.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

ontopher469

Re: pumps AND injection

Postby ontopher469 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:29 pm

Hi Stan,

You definetely want to pump first. Since you’re 80 years old, you probably have some difficulty getting at a semi-hard erection when using your needle. With the pump, you’ll be able to get a very hard penis and the needle will penetrate your penis very easily. A lot of men experience pain when injecting into a soft penis.

Return to “Injections”