My VED use preparing for Implant

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Larry10625

Re: My VED use preparing for Implant

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:49 am

newbie443 wrote:Thanks Larry. My glans are good. I have been having trouble with my shaft (tunica?) Seems the injections with the 27 gauge needles and years of doing nothing for my ED has caused some damage. I took a week off as I was getting some pain and a shape that resembled a corkscrew at very little vacuum. I do not feel much pain when using the VED. Just seems to build up afterwards. I like my Encore battery pump as the tube is smaller and works with the foam sleeve a lot nicer. I have a manual pump with a gauge I will start back with and keep the vacuum low. The tube is larger and it's trouble keeping my scrotum and testacies out of the tube. I have been doing stretching and that has kept me at about 71/4. One week from tomorrow for surgery so not a lot of time left.

Thanks for all the help.

Why are you using a 27g needle? I would think a 30g or 32g would work, be less painful, cause less scar tissue and still put the magic juice in your Johnson.... I have a little dick, does that mean I have a John instead of a Johnson? :lol: :lol:

Larry

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
newbie443 wrote:Thanks Larry. My glans are good. I have been having trouble with my shaft (tunica?) Seems the injections with the 27 gauge needles and years of doing nothing for my ED has caused some damage. I took a week off as I was getting some pain and a shape that resembled a corkscrew at very little vacuum. I do not feel much pain when using the VED. Just seems to build up afterwards. I like my Encore battery pump as the tube is smaller and works with the foam sleeve a lot nicer. I have a manual pump with a gauge I will start back with and keep the vacuum low. The tube is larger and it's trouble keeping my scrotum and testacies out of the tube. I have been doing stretching and that has kept me at about 71/4. One week from tomorrow for surgery so not a lot of time left.

Thanks for all the help.

Why are you using a 27g needle? I would think a 30g or 32g would work, be less painful, cause less scar tissue and still put the magic juice in your Johnson.... I have a little dick, does that mean I have a John instead of a Johnson? :lol: :lol:

Larry

My uro group is aligned with a compound pharmacy that only uses a thick membrane on top of the tri mix bottles. They needed a 22 gauge needle to get the juice out. Then the pharm lady say's you need a 27 to get through the tunica. Mine was tough with atrophy and when I finally was able to get 30 gauge needles and tri mix from another pharm the damage was done. There were places on both sides where I could not feel the tunica. At those places now when I use the VED I have a bulge in the side of the shaft that will not go away. At low vacuum now both those places cause a bend in the shaft so it looks like a corkscrew. At max inflation when I start to feel sensation in the glands the shaft is tight in the Encore tube so there is no room to bend. After time the sensation in the glands is gone and I have slight pain in the sides of my shaft. This increases over time and even after VED use is stopped. That is why I took a week off. I will try my other VED with the gauge and stay under 5 inches of vacuum and continue stretching. From what I can tell I was less than 10 inches of vacuum with the Encore Battery pump but not much.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:57 pm

newbie443 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Thanks for all the help.

Larry

My uro group is aligned with a compound pharmacy that only uses a thick membrane on top of the tri mix bottles. They needed a 22 gauge needle to get the juice out. Then the pharm lady say's you need a 27 to get through the tunica. Mine was tough with atrophy and when I finally was able to get 30 gauge needles and tri mix from another pharm the damage was done. There were places on both sides where I could not feel the tunica. At those places now when I use the VED I have a bulge in the side of the shaft that will not go away. At low vacuum now both those places cause a bend in the shaft so it looks like a corkscrew. At max inflation when I start to feel sensation in the glands the shaft is tight in the Encore tube so there is no room to bend. After time the sensation in the glands is gone and I have slight pain in the sides of my shaft. This increases over time and even after VED use is stopped. That is why I took a week off. I will try my other VED with the gauge and stay under 5 inches of vacuum and continue stretching. From what I can tell I was less than 10 inches of vacuum with the Encore Battery pump but not much.

WOW!!! How sad. You're far too young to have your dick ruined. Move on, you're gunna love your implant..:)

Larry

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:03 pm

I'm happy that I will have a very good chance at getting this part of my life back. And I am trying to do everything I can to have the best possible outcome.

Wish you continued success with your implant Larry and great outcomes to all on this board.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

66 years young.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:47 pm

newbie443 wrote:I'm happy that I will have a very good chance at getting this part of my life back. And I am trying to do everything I can to have the best possible outcome.

Wish you continued success with your implant Larry and great outcomes to all on this board.

And all of us wish you well and will be watching and waiting for news from you post op. :)

Larry

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:38 pm

Thanks. That means a lot to me.

I tried my other larger tube VED and kept it at 5 inches or below. Paused between pumps for a 5 count. When it hit 5 and stayed I just did a 12 count and deflated. I repeated that for about 30 minutes. The sensation still tends to build even when deflated but staying a 5 and below opposed to my max at about 10 on my other battery VED seems to work for now. About an inch shorter with less vacuum. Started with the short foam sleeve and then just the VED. No corkscrew shape this time. Just 2x the size at the base 1/3 the way up and smaller bulges where I have damage from injections. See how this works for a few days.

Guess there is a lot of difference in one persons mild pain or discomfort and others. And a lot of difference in each of our personal health. After using the VED I could see the damage and after a while figured it out as being where I had been injecting. And remembered not feeling the tunica in those locations. My surgeon said no worries, it is something he is used to seeing and dealing with. So all is good and I'm a short timer. Like when I was in the service and counting down the days till I could go home again. :D

66 years young.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”