any young black guys that were implanted ?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Mr.Barkley

any young black guys that were implanted ?

Postby Mr.Barkley » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:00 am

Are there any young African American guys that have been implanted that is willing to show and tell ? I am looking to talk with a couple African American guys that is having the implants done or already have them . I am 38 looking to talk to some one with in that age range ,if you are willing to show and tell hit me up . with before and after pictures I am getting ready to have this don't on 6/5/17.

Cigar56

Re: any young black guys that were implanted ?

Postby Cigar56 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:13 pm

Hello Mr. Barkley,

Welcome to Franktalk. We try not to categorize people by race here, and you are not the first guy to seek "show and tell." That's not my thing, and from what I can tell it doesn't happen all that often. If you really want to learn about implants please take part in the discussions or start some conversation threads of your own. Good luck with your journey.

Cigar
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Mr.Barkley

Postby Mr.Barkley » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:07 am

sorry my bad , want happen again ,

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:00 am

Mr.Barkley wrote:sorry my bad , want happen again ,

No worries, Barkley. By the way I am sure all the guys here would welcome you so stick around, OK? Also, check your private messages/inbox on this forum. One of the forum members may be trying to reach you for a show and tell.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

philly444

Postby philly444 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:02 pm

I don't agree. I am a gay white man and I received my implant in December of 2016. I wish I knew about this site before my implant, I did not. I would have loved to talk directly to a person that I relate to in a personal way. This was probably one of the biggest decisions of my life. I encourage everyone to connect to someone that they can personally relate in order to understand how this procedure will change their life.

I am married to a man and very happy. I am willing to show and tell and help in any way I can and not in a sexual way.
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Mr.Barkley wrote:sorry my bad , want happen again ,

Whether or not you want to specify (or limit) the population of respondents you invite to reply is up to you.

There is another thread wherein a member posted, inviting Christian ED sufferers. He also received advice about the advisability/inadvisability of such a post. Some saw it as discriminatory, vs discriminating/selective,

Frankly, I encourage you to do what you like and what will serve you best. If there are issues that only certain heritages can relate to, fine, mention that in your post. But do not summarily exclude responses from outside that group . That's just my own opinion., of course.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

charlesr

Postby charlesr » Thu May 04, 2017 1:40 pm

Anything goes in this site which is why it is so helpful. Don't be discouraged.
Born 1951. Radical Robotic Prostatectomy on October 6, 2013. Bionic with Titan Touch with Bioflex Zero Degree 18cm w/ (1) rte Implant, Infrapubic, on July 13, 2015.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon May 22, 2017 4:53 pm

Mr.Barkley wrote:Are there any young African American guys that have been implanted that is willing to show and tell ? I am looking to talk with a couple African American guys that is having the implants done or already have them . I am 38 looking to talk to some one with in that age range ,if you are willing to show and tell hit me up . with before and after pictures I am getting ready to have this don't on 6/5/17.

Welcome Mr. Barkley. Saw another Mr. Barkley last night on the Tele, Sir Charles. Wow, you're having yours done on 6/5/17. I'm having mine done on 6/9/17. Although, I am not a young African American, nor am I a young Caucasian for that matter. :lol: We do have something in common, and that is, we are having one done only a few days apart, and we are getting a penile implant. I'm 62, and in pretty good health, and I am just a little bit nervous. Let's keep in touch.
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

Mr.Barkley

Postby Mr.Barkley » Tue May 30, 2017 6:57 pm

Hey , there buddy how are you doing today? I received a call from my doctor today going over what I need to do on next Monday before my surgery. and that's when it hit that I am gonna be getting dick implants lol and that it was real lol . I am so super nervous but I am also super excited about having a dick that never goes soft unless I do so. I am gonna be the man .
so I have have what the call a venous leak that want allow me to keep an erection. also I am pre diabetic I am in stage 5 kidney failure requiring a kidney transplant.. inspite of all that I am doing well . I am having the titanium 21 plus big long and wide implant. nice talking to you and yep that would be cool to keep in contact with each other my new brother man . I am gonna keep you posted every step of the way once I get the pain undercontrol.

philly444

Postby philly444 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:18 pm

Wish you the best
AMS 700 LGX 18cm, implanted December 16, 2016, University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Wm. Jaffe Married to a Man

Return to “Implants”