Pump and injection

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.

Moderator: Larry10625

sliphill
Posts: 967
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:27 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Pump and injection

Postby sliphill » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:18 pm

I am waiting for a pump I ordered should be here by Friday. I figured I will try a pump with a small dose of trimix to see if I get a good stiffy, what do you think?
Ed (sliphill) 62

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

tarheelgwb
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:39 am
Location: jacksonville, fl

Re: Pump and injection

Postby tarheelgwb » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:57 pm

sliphill wrote:I am waiting for a pump I ordered should be here by Friday. I figured I will try a pump with a small dose of trimix to see if I get a good stiffy, what do you think?


usually its recommended to not pump with injecting. higher risk of bleeding.
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

dtwarren1942
Posts: 1376
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:58 pm
Location: Jersey Shore

Re: Pump and injection

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:46 pm

tarheelgwb wrote:
sliphill wrote:I am waiting for a pump I ordered should be here by Friday. I figured I will try a pump with a small dose of trimix to see if I get a good stiffy, what do you think?


usually its recommended to not pump with injecting. higher risk of bleeding.


Best to start this way. However, after a few years my injections started to become less effective so I started combining both.
Age 75
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

ocitgo
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Pump and injection

Postby ocitgo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:16 am

When I use my hardwear constriction ring and then inject with 20-30 units of trimix I get 20-40 minutes of useful erection stifness for intercouse. I don' t need to pump.
ocitgo (Bob F)
Bremerton, WA
Implanted 11/13/2017 AMS 700LGX 15 cm, 3 cm rear tip
Kaiser Permanente
Chi Franciscan, Harrison Medical Center Bremerton
BMT for Leukemia (9/9/1993) Fred Hutch, Seattle, 80 (9/15/2020)

sliphill
Posts: 967
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:27 am
Location: Charlotte, NC

Re: Pump and injection

Postby sliphill » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:27 pm

ocitgo wrote:When I use my hardwear constriction ring and then inject with 20-30 units of trimix I get 20-40 minutes of useful erection stifness for intercouse. I don' t need to pump.


Cool. I'm hoping to get my hardwear ring tomorrow. I just hope I ordered the right size!
Ed (sliphill) 62

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.


Return to “Pumps”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests