foam sleeve question

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
40buickcoupe

foam sleeve question

Postby 40buickcoupe » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi I'm a new member just ordered a Encore deluxe pump for ED since I just had my prostate removed. Reading on here people recommend this foam ring it helps pulling stuff in and when I snap the ring on helps a little in the pain department.

I went to order a foam sleeve for my Encore pump and from the web site the sizes are 2.5' to 3.5' 3.5' to 4.5' and 4.5' to 5.5'

My question is I measured soft and its right at 4.5' not real loose but firm, can anyone that is around that measurement tell me if they ordered the #2 or #3 being one ends at 4.5" and the other starts at 4.5". There $20 bucks so I would like to get it right.

Also with that size what would be a good tension ring to use

I'm not sure what would be best a snug fit soft or a just fit soft, once I use my pump I'm guessing they will expand when erect and then I will use the tension ring

Help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Dennis

40buickcoupe

Re: foam sleeve question

Postby 40buickcoupe » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:17 pm

Well got no help so I ordered the #3 its the 4.5" to 5.5" I guess Ill try that one

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:21 pm

40b,

If they are the same design I have, I use a #2 mostly and that is a tight fit which actually keeps girth a bit trimmer than if I used no sleeve or the #3 size. My wife complained that the #3 made me TOO thick.

Also a larger sleeve does not make the shaft as hard as one that is the next size smaller. With that #2 you could bang nails in with that hard baby...

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

retexan599

Postby retexan599 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:07 pm

40buickcoupe wrote:Hi I'm a new member just ordered a Encore deluxe pump for ED since I just had my prostate removed. Reading on here people recommend this foam ring it helps pulling stuff in and when I snap the ring on helps a little in the pain department.

I went to order a foam sleeve for my Encore pump and from the web site the sizes are 2.5' to 3.5' 3.5' to 4.5' and 4.5' to 5.5'

My question is I measured soft and its right at 4.5' not real loose but firm, can anyone that is around that measurement tell me if they ordered the #2 or #3 being one ends at 4.5" and the other starts at 4.5". There $20 bucks so I would like to get it right.

Also with that size what would be a good tension ring to use

I'm not sure what would be best a snug fit soft or a just fit soft, once I use my pump I'm guessing they will expand when erect and then I will use the tension ring

Help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Dennis

As to sizes of Encore tension rings: Depending on what my mood is, I may use a #5, #4, or #3. The #5 is for when I am just having a casual stroke. When I am really serious, I use two rings: I put a #3 on top of the #4. The two ring combination gives me the stiffest result. But is the most difficult to remove, but what the heck, you do what you have to.

And a question for you 40buick: from what site did you buy the foam sleeve?
Age 86, divorced, single.
Prostate seed implant radiation (brachytherapy) 1999.
Like a ship without sailors: 'No seaman'. ;)
No implant.
Use electric Encore Impo-Aid vacuum system. #4 & 5 size cock rings.
Generic water based lube.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:19 pm

40b,

Was just rereading this and you had asked about what Encore rings to get.

The answer is DON'T get any more Encore rings -- they are junk -- maybe you have found that out by now as they break.

Just get Osbon rings. You will probably need at least two -- most guys do. And shop around for the best price and with luck free shipping over some amount (like $50). They are not cheap anymore so you do have to choose wisely or you will be laying out more bucks than your Encore pump. But they last forever.

A pink "B" and a tan "A" is a good start. Could even get a Grey stretchy -- but they seem to be the same tension as the pink "B" ..

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”