How long does it take to pump up?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Mazzio

Re: How long does it take to pump up?

Postby Mazzio » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:55 am

Lost Sheep wrote:I have another question about pumping. Sometimes I get up to 5 and a quarter inches or longer and sometimes I can only get up to three and a half or four inches.

It doesn't seem to be any consistency to it. One time I try and I get full erection and one time I try and I don't. I never know from one time to the next what will happen. It's mysterious.

I suppose it must have something to do with placement of the cylinder on my pubis, but I'm trying to place the cylinder the same way every time.

Is there any enlightenment out there for me?

Thanks

Losr Sheep

I have the same problem. The only way to cope with it is to get small dose on sildenafil. Then the pump works well. Without medicine I can pump 10 minutes or more and the result is really poor. I have quite bad venous leak.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:53 pm

I have the same problem. The only way to cope with it is to get small dose on sildenafil. Then the pump works well. Without medicine I can pump 10 minutes or more and the result is really poor. I have quite bad venous leak.

You have taken all the recommended steps?

When I first started with a pump it was hit and miss at first. I stumbled on advice from some of those penis enlargement sites which worked for me.
Add to the experience I have gained over the years and this is what I have come up with.
1. Shave the pubes
2. Use a lube where the tube meets your body. A good thick lube is better. I use this one. https://www.pumptoys.com/prod/glyde.php
3. Practise a lot. By yourself.
4. Pump until some inflation is evident, release pressure, repump, repeat. Do this at least 30 minutes a day. At some point(weeks, months) you will note each repump results in more inflation.
5. Do the above exercises after the small dose of sildenafil.

It took me a good 6 months of this "practise" before I was even ready for a restriction ring.
I have been using pumps for over 3 years now and pump at least 5 days a week. Now it takes no longer than 5 minutes to achieve a firm erection.
At first it was very frustrating, but with patience I started seeing some improvements and even began experiencing morning wood again.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

JimStars

Postby JimStars » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:32 pm

Sheep,

On the issue of TOO much girth -- there are a couple of things -- maybe 3 ...

One: Tube size should not be oversized - usually not a problem with standard ones -- which are usually around 1.75". ( just pumping and leaving for the full 20 mins can cause too much girth or edema.).

I have always pumped up and slipped on rings ... never had patience for pump and release and pump and release.

two: A penile sleeve (and rings) can actually restrict girth -- at least right out of the tube,
I use a sleeve that is almost too small for my girth and it produces a wicked sleek, hard and veiny and awesome looking pumped erection -- not a bloated monster as when using no sleeve or a larger sleeve is used. It just somehow magically restricts girth.

The sleeves are not cheap so you have to decide if you are gonna use the pump for a long term. Same with the good Osbon rings. Expensive so you have to decide if they might be worth it. They do last forever tho.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”