First Coitus with V.E.D.

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
dtwarren1942

Re: First Coitus with V.E.D.

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:44 pm

I have been pumping for over seven years, including daily 20 minute sessions to increase girth. Consequently, my dick is well conditioned so when I use my VED, I only need to pump for about thirty seconds before slipping on the trusty Osbon. In my opinion, $25 or so for an Osbon is well worth it if only used for a month or more.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:48 am

I tried something new last weekend. I pumped up, constricted, and played around for about twenty minutes until it was time to get my wife prepared with oral. At this point I removed the constriction band and proceeded with oral for ten minutes until my wife had her first orgasm. I then excused myself and proceeded to pump up and constrict my erection again (about 45 seconds). My wife was still ready to accept my freshly pumped and resensatized erection which allowed me, and her, to enjoy a great simultaneous orgasm. The first for me in three weeks.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 1:07 pm

dtwarren1942,
You da man! 8-) I'm glad the VED is working for you and your wife. We started using one about 2 years ago after trimix injections quit working. After RT for prostate cancer my venous leakage became so bad I had to use 2 tension rings. Sex was great for me and I made sure she came (love that oral sex) 8-) both ways. She developed Fibromyalgia about 2 years ago so a real hard dick causes her pain. :cry: As a result, I got the implant. Sex is as great as when we were 17 and 18. ;)
Happy New Year,
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:51 pm

My wife and I have had great success with a VED. If there is one thing I have taken from the use, it is practice. If you are new to a pump or are having difficulty I would say take a month and every night before bed practice pumping to as full an erection as you can. Don't use the rings just pump a few pumps then hold for a few minutes then pump a few more times. Repeat until you achieve your max. You may even want to release the vacuum and start again after reaching max pump.
Only when you become proficient at using the pump should you start using the rings. When I was satisfied with the results of pumping I would slip a ring on and leave it on while getting ready for bed; usually about 10 minutes or so. It was a good 3 months after getting my 1st VED that I used it for intercourse.

We guys are only part of the equation. Just as there are changes in our bodies as we age our women's bodies also change. As important as blood flow is to us it is equally important for a woman. The walls start to thin out and dryness becomes a problem. A good clit pump used to increase blood flow can be helpful. There methods with proven results to do this. A high quality lube and a good vibrator are also very helpful. She may also benefit from an arousal gel such as Ocean Sensuals.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:04 pm

My wife absolutely hated the VED. We used it a few times, but it never got any better for her, and I didn't like it either. Even though some seem to have good results, it was not the solution for us.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:57 am

With my almost daily "practice" came several side effects.
1. Some increase in thickness and length.
2. A darkening of my penis.
3. Morning wood!!
4. For the 1st 6 months or so the erect penis was indeed as "cool as a hot dog right out of the refrigerator"
That particular effect has seemed to have disappeared. I'm not clear as to the physiological change that
would cause that effect. I suspect it has something to do with better circulation, but a restriction ring
would inhibit circulation.

I understand the reasons for the 1st 3 side effects, but not the 4th.
Have any other regular pumpers experienced these side effects, especially the 4th one?
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:12 pm

AnotherOldMan wrote:With my almost daily "practice" came several side effects.
1. Some increase in thickness and length.
2. A darkening of my penis.
3. Morning wood!!
4. For the 1st 6 months or so the erect penis was indeed as "cool as a hot dog right out of the refrigerator"
That particular effect has seemed to have disappeared. I'm not clear as to the physiological change that
would cause that effect. I suspect it has something to do with better circulation, but a restriction ring
would inhibit circulation.

I understand the reasons for the 1st 3 side effects, but not the 4th.
Have any other regular pumpers experienced these side effects, especially the 4th one?

Are you using the constrictor when you observed the #4 effects?

I suspect 3, 4 and 4a (disappearance of the "cooling" effect) might have a common cause: Increased arterial capacity. This might also explain the darkening, too.

Just my guess.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:36 am

Are you using the constrictor when you observed the #4 effects?

I suspect 3, 4 and 4a (disappearance of the "cooling" effect) might have a common cause: Increased arterial capacity. This might also explain the darkening, too.

Just my guess.

Yes to using constrictor. First couple of months cooling was pronounced. Some later time I noticed cooling had almost completely disappeared. There may still be a little cooling at the very tip but it is difficult to detect and not near as pronounced as the original cooling. I think you are probably correct about the increased arterial flow. If I left the ring on longer I would probably notice increased cooling, but I never leave it on longer than 15 minutes at maximum. Do not want to chance necrosis.

I suspect the darkening is because the vacuum has pulled melanin pigments to the surface, though increased arterial flow could be a factor. I did read somewhere that the penis tends to lighten as we age due to decreased circulation, so maybe the reverse is true.
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”