VCD & VED question

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Mazzio

VCD & VED question

Postby Mazzio » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:31 am

This is a very basic question about pumps:
I've read about VCD and VED procedures with pumps. This confuses me. I've understood that VCD is done with a ring anf VED without it. Can VCD and VED be done with a same equipment or is there another pump model for VCD and another model for VED?
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

Donnie1954

Re: VCD & VED question

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:03 am

Vacuum Constriction and Vacuum Erection Devices both use constriction rings at base of penis. :P
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Mazzio

Postby Mazzio » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:21 pm

Thank you. This was new to me. So what is the difference of the pumps? Could you give a link to s pump product that is meant for VcD and a pump that is meant for VED.
65 yrs, had venous leak all my life, sildenafil and other pills don't work anymore properly, using Caverject with pills.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:16 pm

VCD is more of a British reference to an American VED. They are the same and both use tension rings to maintain an erection. :)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:40 pm

Mazzio wrote:This is a very basic question about pumps:
I've read about VCD and VED procedures with pumps. This confuses me. I've understood that VCD is done with a ring anf VED without it. Can VCD and VED be done with a same equipment or is there another pump model for VCD and another model for VED?

To be absolutely clear.

VED and VCD refer to the exact same vacuum equipment. Vacuum Erection/Constriction Device.

If you are vacuuming only to increase elasticity, condition tissues, retain length, etc and not for intercourse, the constriction ring is not necessary. If you want to maintain the erection without the vacuum device (for example, for coitus or for convenience), the constriction ring is used.

There is another kind of equipment that is only a constriction device. After achieving an erection, the ring or clamp is placed to maintain the erection, enhance the angle or other reasons. But this type of device (while related) does not have the term "vaccuum" in the title.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:06 pm

A vacuum constriction device is a tight constriction band that is placed at the base of your penis to prevent blood from escaping the penis. It can de used alone if you can generate a partial or full erection to increase the hardness of the erection and maintain the hardness of your erection.

A VED includes a a vacuum pump and a specially designed cylinder which allows you to pump up an erection and then slide a constriction band (VCD) off of the cylinder on to the base of your pumped up erection. In other words, a VED includes the VCD to maintain the pumped erection.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”