Free Pump

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
jchulsey

Free Pump

Postby jchulsey » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:30 pm

I have
Doctor's 1st choice of treatment for ED. The Oncore Revive Premium Deluxe Kit contains both the New Manual Pump & the Battery Pump housed in a convenient carrying case. The kit includes both a battery and manual vacuum pump that twists into penile tube for easy one hand operation, 7 ring sizes (3-9), easy to use ring loading applicator, Instructional DVD & instructional manual.

Web site where I bought this item. http://www.revivepremium.com/revive_premium.html The electric pump has never been used. Everything is in great shape, Used for exercise in getting ready for surgery.

I no longer have any need for this pump. I have listed it on EBay twice without any offers. If you know of someone who is in need of a pump, all they would have to pay is shipping. I sure hate to see this thing just sit here and gather dust. The company charged Medicare .$495.00 for it. Thanks J.C.

dirtfrmr

Re: Free Pump

Postby dirtfrmr » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:09 pm

interested in pump
let me know the shipping to kansas city mo
how would you like payment

dirtfrmr

briggle

Postby briggle » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:29 pm

Hello, I am sure this is long gone but I just have to be sure. Is the pump gone? Thanks, RG

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:16 am

Guys,
the ED Foundation (Franktalk's parent organization) will gratefully accept VED's you are not using anymore. We pass them on to guys with no insurance or who are unemployed. If you need a penis pump, let me know. If you have one to donate, you can send it to us - just drop me a line and I'll tell you where to send it. It can be a tax deduction!

If you are unemployed, have no insurance or your insurance will not cover it and need a VED, send me an email. Somewhere among my boxes are one or two that are ready to go.
Paul

antelope

Postby antelope » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:30 pm

"If you need a penis, let me know. If you have one to donate, you can send it to us - just drop me a line and I'll tell you where to send it. It can be a tax deduction!"

With just a little bit of editing, Paul's comment becomes hysterical.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Fractured minds love Mondays.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

sidaga

Postby sidaga » Thu May 17, 2012 1:37 am

I don’t know about the pumps, I have heard that the pumps can enhance the size of the penis but I don’t know about its use for curing ED. I have also read somewhere that there are so many unauthorized pumps that are selling online these pumps claim to cure ED but are only ordinary enhancement pumps. Also I didn’t know that penis can also be donated.

Male enhancement

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu May 17, 2012 1:33 pm

sidaga wrote:I don’t know about the pumps, I have heard that the pumps can enhance the size of the penis but I don’t know about its use for curing ED. I have also read somewhere that there are so many unauthorized pumps that are selling online these pumps claim to cure ED but are only ordinary enhancement pumps. Also I didn’t know that penis can also be donated.

Male enhancement

Any pump can be used to help with ED if properly used. The vacuum will force blood (also some fluid) into the penis which will generate an erection. A properly fitting tension band will maintain the erection for up to twenty minutes allowing for penetration.

Most any pump can also be used for "pulse" pumping (alternating between higher and lower vacuum) which mimics the natural process (night wood) your penis goes through at night during REM sleep. This can restore the health of your penis under certain circumstances. Though medical VEDs are specifically designed to accomplish the above techniques, less expensive enhancement pump systems can be used in the same way as the medical pumps and accomplish the same results.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”