missionary position after pump ?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
Peckerwood

Re: missionary position after pump ?

Postby Peckerwood » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Thanks, Chuck. Do the Osbon rings allow you to ejaculate during sex with them on.
Last edited by Peckerwood on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lming44

Postby lming44 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:24 am

Hi John

Can you send the web page to buy the ring (Augusta ring) you are using ?. Are u successful for missionary position ?

Thx

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:15 am

See the post that Chuck made just above our two; there, you will see the rings that Augusta provides. I will try that again and see if I can show the exact one I am using. They sent five or six rings with the pump; two of them are disposable (That's too expensive for me.), and three are reusable. I'm not satisfied with them so far, but I'm still learning.

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:17 am

No, I have not been successful in the missionary position with the rings.
Last edited by Peckerwood on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bluene

Postby bluene » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:12 am

Hi littlejohn,
I had my prostate removed 4 years ago, and that did a number on my erections. Without a prostate there is no semen to ejaculate, but I still have great orgasms. I do have some urine leakage at orgasm, also a result of prostatectomy. I was able to get good results with the pump once I found the best ring situation; that is when I can hold an erection for 10-15 minutes even with lots of abuse. I guess we were lucky, as we were off and running after about 5 tries. I can't be a whole lot of help because it has been so easy for us. I love the rump against my belly also whether spooning or when she sits on me facing away. We have done missionary, but it's never been our favorite. Good luck.
Chuck

rdpugh

Postby rdpugh » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:28 am

As for ejaculation and rings, I have had no problems with ejaculation while wearing any of the rings, but ejaculation is much more comfortable with the Osbon rings.

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:48 am

You can't imagine how encouraging your comments are, and I will keep trying. I can't give up.

bluene

Postby bluene » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:07 pm

Let me know if I can be of further help. We're just waiting for Irene to pass by here in Hampton Roads, VA from our favorite position in bed. :mrgreen:
Chuck

rdpugh

Postby rdpugh » Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:18 am

LittleJohn,
Something else you may want to look into is a product I did a review here for called Penile Foam Sleeves by USAMedEquip. For the review just click the following blue text viewtopic.php?f=4&t=375. The review contains a link to the product with a picture. You put your penis through the opening in the sleeve with the sleeve base up against your body, pump up, and slip the rings onto the sleeve just like you would do normally otherwise on to your penis. The sleeves do two things. One, if you have to use really tight rings, it provides cushion with out affecting erectile quality, and two, it goes along with in providing "structural" support to the penis so you don't have an erection that flops around at the base so much.

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 pm

RD, I sent you a private message earlier today, and I'm thinking you might not have seen that you have a message, but I had a couple of questions that I asked. I thought maybe I should alert you here so that you would see that I sent a message privately. Thanks for your excellent advice. Longjohn
rdpugh wrote:It took me a couple of weeks to learn proper pumping and to find the right size constriction rings. Most of that time was waiting on UPS to deliver a couple of differente sizes of constriction rings than what came with my pump. I don't know much about the electronic pumps, just the manual ones.

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”