missionary position after pump ?

Specific talk about pumps: Questions, hints, recommendations, etc.
lming44

missionary position after pump ?

Postby lming44 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:26 am

I plan to use the pump for the sex. I and my wife always use the the missionary position.
I am told that the missionary position may not work if you use pump for the sex. My questions is : can we still use the missionary position after pump ? if yes, any tips for this position?

JimStars

Re: missionary position after pump ?

Postby JimStars » Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:29 pm

Ming,

I have to say I have almost never used the missionary position when I had used the pump/rings. Some others have said they could no problem on a Pumped P. For me it was just a wrong angle, and my wife is not as flexible as in younger days (and neither am I !). The swivel joint effect due to the ring is the main culprit tho -- not giving the shaft enough purchase to do a good job at the angle required. But doing a SPOONS position from behind -- with both partners on their sides works great. It is less effort on the guy (no pushups needed). Also the partner can be reading a book or watching TV and you might never even notice! Hah.

Once you go to injections, you'll be all set for missionary position again, although I have to admit, I must have gotten a little out of shape not doing missionary for over 2 years and even with rock hard injection P can end up going soft after a while due to the extra exertions. So if you don't do em, be sure to be doing LOTS of pushups in the gym for when the time comes that you will start them again.

J
RP 2008 ... MUSE 2008-9 .. TriMix Gel 2009 .. Trimix 2009-2015 ... PGE-1 2016-2019 ..Misoprostal 2019 Onward. All worked.

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:56 am

I have had my pump for only two weeks, and I'm not sure that I have practiced enough.
Last edited by Peckerwood on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:07 pm

My glans, although bigger after pumping and adding constriction, is still not that big. However, if my wife is not properly "warmed up" I will incur a problem with penetration. Although oral usually solve the problem, I find that if I add lots of lube, I can usually get it in without a problem.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Thanks, DT. I do think the rear entry position might work better, too. I'm short and my wife is a little taller. Because of our age, we aren't as acrobatic/flexible as we once were, but, as you can imagine, I'm trying to be creative on resolving this. My wife is willing to work with me on this.

rdpugh

Postby rdpugh » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:25 pm

The only position that my wife and I can make work is rear entry. I also have the size issue. The wife finally said last night after I had no problem entering her, and had her on the edge of orgasm using a dildo, that she started feeling raw after I penetrated. So I am now in the boat of thinking about what we can do to fix that. I have always been on the slightly larger than average side before ED hit, and the wife didn't have too much trouble. With the pump, my girth increases by about a 1/2" or slightly more.

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 pm

This is my question: how long did it take you to master the pump? I've only had mine two weeks.
Last edited by Peckerwood on Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rdpugh

Postby rdpugh » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:12 pm

It took me a couple of weeks to learn proper pumping and to find the right size constriction rings. Most of that time was waiting on UPS to deliver a couple of differente sizes of constriction rings than what came with my pump. I don't know much about the electronic pumps, just the manual ones.

Peckerwood

Postby Peckerwood » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:03 am

I was really amazed to learn the price of the constriction rings for the Augusta Medical pumps. One ring is extremely expensive. Do you have a good source for the rings you use? We tried again this morning, but the ring didn't hold the erection; it really gets frustrating. I used a medium size, and I guess I needed to use it with the smallest. I really need lots more practice with the pump. I continue to welcome advice.

bluene

Postby bluene » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Have you looked at this site?
http://erecaidpumps.com/index.htm
I get my Osbon rings there, but they also have Augusta.

After trying all the rings by themselves, I found that 2 weak rings work better and more comfortably than one tight one. I have been pumping successfully for 3 1/2 years. I have recently broken 2 of the rings and purchased new ones at the above site. They are the cheapest place I have found. My girth is still increasing and by sweetie loves it. Just use Astroglide or something else very slippery, and your wife won't complain. We both also use Astroglide during foreplay.

We use a variety of rear entry positions, but we have used missionary successfully also. Good luck.

Chuck

Return to “Pumps (Vacuum Erection Device)”